Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Lil Boosie A Legend?

Is Boosie A Legend?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think he represents a very specific type of Southern Black male that is underrepresented in hip hop..

Similar to how Uncle Murda represents a very specific type of Brooklyn Black male that is underrepresented in hip hop.

Now, you’re gonna say it ain’t NOOOOO comparison between these two.

Thats exactly how the majority of people would feel hearing Boosie called a legend.

In the south yes, to me he's a legend.

I'm saying this as a square dude that grew up in pg county Maryland, his music reached me, now I can only imagine what his music did for dudes that actually grew up like him in areas like Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Texas and surrounding areas.

" In Louisiana streets I'm like J Prince in Houston"

Is he the greatest of all time? Hell no, but he def made his mark. You can't go to a HBCU party or sporting event and not hear his music, if you listen to the younger guys coming up out of the Louisiana/BR area you can hear his influence.

Not hear to argue, just wanted to say my piece.

I think he represents a very specific type of Southern Black male that is underrepresented in hip hop..

Similar to how Uncle Murda represents a very specific type of Brooklyn Black male that is underrepresented in hip hop.

Now, you’re gonna say it ain’t NOOOOO comparison between these two.

Thats exactly how the majority of people would feel hearing Boosie called a legend.

But the difference is nobody in BK would claim Uncle Murda is a legend. Not even a local legend.

Eh, I was living in and around the south in his hey day. He definitely a legend there!
When he went on tour he had sold out shows too and that wasn't just in the south.
Outside a couple songs his music not really for me tho

Back