Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Lil Boosie A Legend?

Is Boosie A Legend?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
This makes him a legend then man lol
You gotta spell stuff out for people

I know the question is about his legacy in rap as a whole.

There was a time that man had a literal chokehold on an entire region/coast. Unless you experienced it, there will be some dudes in this very thread and on the Internet that will try and will not acknowledge that hence my response.

There was a time that man had a literal chokehold on an entire region/coast. Unless you experienced it, there will be some dudes in this very thread and on the Internet that will try and will not acknowledge that hence my response.
lol just say you’re biased

Also how can you literally choke an entire coast dummy lol

I think you need to sit this one out

I literally just explained it but this the part of the chat where you act dense like you don't know what the expression means

And I'm more than ok with you saying fuck him or whatever, but I'm not gonna deny the impact he has had on music

I clearly acknowledge he's also not everyone's cup of tea. How is that me being biased?

Reactions: GNS

Exhibit A

I think you need to sit this one out

I literally just explained it but this the part of the chat where you act dense like you don't know what the expression means

And I'm more than ok with you saying fuck him or whatever, but I'm not gonna deny the impact he has had on music

I clearly acknowledge he's also not everyone's cup of tea. How is that me being biased?
You being biased is you saying he’s a legend

Idc if he’s not everybody’s cup of tea

Same applies to E-40 but nobody would say that wack nigga not a legend

It’s boosie yo…stop

I do not fuck with 40 outside a few songs but to say he's not a legend is wild af

E-40 is a legend though

How is that being biased?
I’m saying E-40 even though he’s not a lot of ppl’s cup of tea is a legend

I’m saying that in response to you acting like boosie not being everybody’s cup of tea has any bearing on “legend status” or not

I’m saying E-40 even though he’s not a lot of ppl’s cup of tea is a legend

I’m saying that in response to you acting like boosie not being everybody’s cup of tea has any bearing on “legend status” or not
I skipped over a word in your reply

My b

My point remains, Boosie is a legend

It's ok if you don't agree. My days of these convos are over brother

Again, you can say fuck him until the cows come home, doesn't change his status

If we were having those discussions we used to have in the day about icon, legend, veteran etc... He would fall in the veteran category. If I was biased as you claim, I would say he was an icon or legend

I skipped over a word in your reply

My b

My point remains, Boosie is a legend

It's ok if you don't agree. My days of these convos are over brother

Again, you can say fuck him until the cows come home, doesn't change his status

If we were having those discussions we used to have in the day about icon, legend, veteran etc... He would fall in the veteran category. If I was biased as you claim, I would say he was an icon or legend
and I’m saying me saying fuck boosie has no bearing on if I think he’s a legend or not

If boosie a legend outside of Louisiana then that’s a wild statement

That’s my unbiased opinion

If boosie a legend then Yo gotti is a legend

and I’m saying me saying fuck boosie has no bearing on if I think he’s a legend or not

If boosie a legend outside of Louisiana then that’s a wild statement

That’s my unbiased opinion

If boosie a legend then Yo gotti is a legend
It's a wild statement if the only state he's highly revered in is Louisiana which he isn't which is why I said a whole region/coast

It's a wild statement if the only state he's highly revered in is Louisiana which he isn't which is why I said a whole region/coast
If you want to devalue what it means to be a legend by indicating that boosie is that’s cool bro

• Ether
Back