Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Lil Boosie A Legend?

Is Boosie A Legend?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
And if you want to deny his impact then that's just as cool
Boosie had a cute 3-4 year run regionally and has done nothing else for the culture outside of that to justify being a legend

boosie is like if Stephen Jackson went to the hall of fame

I keep fighting the urge to defend Boosie but if you not from the south you not really qualified to speak on it.. That man has a cult following that's hard af to understand if you haven't experienced it.. It's nothing AP can say to make you get it.. Which is what he was trying to say earlier.. That Boopac shit he be calling himself not far fetched in some areas.. Niggas be ready to die for him in MS

@AP2.5 what makes boosie a legend exactly?
I'm about to start doing what germs do and stop caring 5 min after I make a post

He's a Southern legend and a hip hop veteran

Solid catalog/body of work

Longevity

Songs that are 10+ yrs old that still get positive reception from fans young and older

IDK what else to tell y'all. I witnessed dudes come up since his first feature on C-Loc's Concentration Camp 3, his debut album, solo mixtapes, mixtapes and projects with Webbie.

He went from primarily being known in South baton rouge to every state in the Gulf Coast region. Part of some hit songs. All this with no major label backing.

Again if y'all don't think he's a legend, ok. I and many others do.

I'm about to start doing what germs do and stop caring 5 min after I make a post

He's a Southern legend and a hip hop veteran

Solid catalog/body of work

Longevity

Songs that are 10+ yrs old that still get positive reception from fans young and older

IDK what else to tell y'all. I witnessed dudes come up since his first feature on C-Loc's Concentration Camp 3, his debut album, solo mixtapes, mixtapes and projects with Webbie.

He went from primarily being known in South baton rouge to every state in the Gulf Coast region. Part of some hit songs. All this with no major label backing.

Again if y'all don't think he's a legend, ok. I and many others do.

I was legit curious. preciate the response. You can go back to arguing with @Sony Montana now lol

Had to be there to understand but his heyday was before he got locked up. Bad Azz is a classic Southern hip hop album. These songs were everywhere down here.

these mfs wasnt there man

they dont know nothing bout none of this shit

Back