Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

Not necessarily, but this dude has no formal training in relationship counseling or psychology, no track record of helping men and/or women find the right partner, etc. He's speaking to something he's had zero success in, professionally or personally.

And I say all of this while agreeing with some of what he says, but I'm none of those things either so I'm not going to be arrogant enough to say he's right because I agree with him.

Now that I say that, it's becoming more clear to me why people with no credibility get run on social media. We will say someone's credible simply because we agree or identify or relate to them. Our arrogance gives them credibility because if I agree with them then they must be right because I'm always right.

Agreeing with him is what gives him credibility though. He's speaking about what men, in general, want. The more men agree with him, the more credibility he has.

He's not telling people how to get through communication issues in their marriage, or over a miscarriage. He doesn't really need counseling experience for what he's saying.

The vanity here is crazy to me. You're not a man, you don't talk to more men than other men do, you don't have as many "speak freely" conversations with men as men do. You don't know men like men know men. Can a white woman ever read enough, and talk to enough black people, to know more about how it feels being black than you do? Can a man read enough or talk to enough women to know more about the feelings of woman than you do?

Then what makes you think you know more about the thoughts of a man than men do? How are you credible?

It's not a hatred for women. When he's talkin shit to men, I click those videos just as fast, laugh just as hard, and send them to just as many people to watch.

You're doing to me (and the men that agree with what he's saying) what you're doing to Kevin Samuels. You're trying to make up something to try to discredit our opinions. Kevin Samuels doesn't know... he's gay. We don't know...we're hurt from being played all our lives. You don't know us, or people like us, from what you've said (the dudes you chop it up with don't watch him you said). So again... what makes you credible?

Lmao sir youre very invested in this nigga

again yall need better heroes

Agreeing with him is what gives him credibility though. He's speaking about what men, in general, want. The more men agree with him, the more credibility he has.

He's not telling people how to get through communication issues in their marriage, or over a miscarriage. He doesn't really need counseling experience for what he's saying.
Nah, just because a lot of people agree with somebody doesn’t make them credible. Not in the least. A hell of a lot of people agreed with Trump on a number of things, didn’t make him credible on nearly any of them. It’s like saying because a lot of people agreed with Trump on injecting bleach he was right.

Not saying this is the case here, but just to drive the point home, just because a lot of idiots agree with an idiot doesn’t all of a sudden make that idiot smart or right.

Dude is getting views and an outlet on these platforms cuz people(alot of Men AND alot of Women) obviously want to hear what he has to say. Whether it's to agree with him.. disagree with him, be outraged by some shit he says or watch just for the laughs.

Alot of his "fans" or people he engages with are folks that proclaim to hate the nigga and are against everything he says lol

Dude is getting views and an outlet on these platforms cuz people(alot of Men AND alot of Women) obviously want to hear what he has to say. Whether it's to agree with him.. disagree with him, be outraged by some shit he says or watch just for the laughs.

Alot of his "fans" or people he engages with are folks that proclaim to hate the nigga and are against everything he says lol
U could have just said we live in a clout chaser culture and homie went viral

nah the majority agree according to @Bow to Royalty

Nah, just because a lot of people agree with somebody doesn’t make them credible. Not in the least. A hell of a lot of people agreed with Trump on a number of things, didn’t make him credible on nearly any of them. It’s like saying because a lot of people agreed with Trump on injecting bleach he was right.

Not saying this is the case here, but just to drive the point home, just because a lot of idiots agree with an idiot doesn’t all of a sudden make that idiot smart or right.

Terrible terrible comparison. Injecting bleach is factually unhealthy. Opinions don't matter on that. He's letting people know common opinions. He's saying what are common opinions, and you're saying just because people say he's accurately reflecting their opinions doesn't matter. He's speaking on opinions.

So in that bleach comparison...saying injecting yourself with bleach is a fact, but he's talking opinions. So if Trump said many of his followers BELIEVE injecting themselves with bleach is a good idea (now we're back in the opinion zone), and then large amounts of his followers came and said "That's right, I do think it's a good idea"... he'd have credibility as far as knowing what his supporters believe about injecting bleach.

Last edited:
Im convinced the majority of kevin samuels fan base dont meet the qualifications of his “high valued” male nonsene

I need all of kevin samuels fan club “the sassys” to drop a pix

We know women are not "high valued" when only 9% of black women make over 75k while many make 37k.

It's only 15% of black men in the states that make over 75k.

It's 8% that make 6 plus.

Back