Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

I think Kevin Samuels has good points about “some” women wanting men out of their league. But that mismatch of league goes both ways.

Goes back to my point about social media being the downfall of society. People are listening to and following people who have absolutely no credibility on the topics they discuss.

I think Kevin Samuels has good points about “some” women wanting men out of their league. But that mismatch of league goes both ways.

Goes back to my point about social media being the downfall of society. People are listening to and following people who have absolutely no credibility on the topics they discuss.
Good point.

but question, does a persons failures make their words less credible

Black women love trying to point out a man's sexuality when the truth is being presented to them.

No one pointed out Steve Harvey's sexuality, because he was selling BS to black women.

Stupid.

Feminist are the most evil women on this planet, especially black feminist, they aint shit, they don't do shit, and they never help build shit. These are folks are next to scum

Black women love trying to point out a man's sexuality when the truth is being presented to them.

No one pointed out Steve Harvey's sexuality, because he was selling BS to black women.

Stupid.

Feminist are the most evil women on this planet, especially black feminist, they aint shit, they don't do shit, and they never help build shit. These are folks are next to scum

Damn bro what happened

Are you gonna listen to a head coach that lost his first 12 games?

So you go your whole life listening to folks who have been successful or have had positive gains?

I guess you don't listen to rappers or R&B singers, nor read books or folks who have told nothing but failures about their lives.

So you go your whole life listening to folks who have been successful or have had positive gains?

I guess you don't listen to rappers or R&B singers, nor read books or folks who have told nothing but failures about their lives.

Lmao. You can’t compare music to this bruh

You gonna let a nigga w multiple failed businesses give you advice on ur business? Hell no

We dunno why the marriages failed. You wouldn't listen to a business owner that lost his business because of the pandemic? You wouldn't listen to a business owner that lost his business because an industry changed? Think the guy that owned Blockbuster doesn't know anything about business?

His wife may have lost the traits he said men desire in women (people change). They may have disagreed on finances. They may have disagreed on having children. They may have disagreed on how to raise potential children. Them going their separate ways doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't know what men want in a woman.

Football players, head coaches, rappers, singers, actors, directors, tell stories of the many failures or hardships that they've experienced in life.

Sports and music ain’t the same.

a head coach is telling his players how to win. And if ain’t a winner how is he preaching on something he don’t know anything about

Artist telling you how their life went.

You gonna let a nigga w multiple failed businesses give you advice on ur business? Hell no
Time for the thread to morph

I actually i would.
I’m a bit surprised at you OG.
Just because a nigga team never win it all don’t mean he’s a shit player or that he can’t teach someone else.

I’ll even use lavar ball as an example. Nigga was terrible at basketball yet taught he sons to play at the highest levels.

i have always said , I can learn from anyone.
A nigga with no money can still teach me things about money. Who am I to overlook the advice of a nigga cleaning toilets

i bet Wesley snipes and fat joe can teach you something about taxes. .

shit, my portfolio is nice af. But a lot of stocks lost me loot. You diversify to kinda keep balance. Some advice I give is good, some bad.
Everyone is a teacher if you are open to it. Even you dog.

once a young dude had to teach me about qr code business cards.

the best teacher is experience

Maybe we need a spin-off thread.

Sports and music ain’t the same.

a head coach is telling his players how to win. And if ain’t a winner how is he preaching on something he don’t know anything about

Artist telling you how their life went.

We may be speaking two different frequency, what I am saying, a football coach may have lost games earlier on in his career and now he's one of the greats, John Madden wasn't always a winner, he lost early on, and I am saying that a person can gain insight/knowledge on how he handle his failures early on in his career.

A rapper can say in an interview, how he went to prison early in his life, no label gave him a chance, no producers were really focus on his music, the DJs wouldn't spin his records, or he was dropped from his label, etc.

A baseball player can express how he had to play in the minors and get cut by 5 different organizations, and go on about how he had to go through many failures to get to where he's at currently

Good point.

but question, does a persons failures make their words less credible
Not necessarily, but this dude has no formal training in relationship counseling or psychology, no track record of helping men and/or women find the right partner, etc. He's speaking to something he's had zero success in, professionally or personally.

And I say all of this while agreeing with some of what he says, but I'm none of those things either so I'm not going to be arrogant enough to say he's right because I agree with him.

Now that I say that, it's becoming more clear to me why people with no credibility get run on social media. We will say someone's credible simply because we agree or identify or relate to them. Our arrogance gives them credibility because if I agree with them then they must be right because I'm always right.

Not necessarily, but this dude has no formal training in relationship counseling or psychology, no track record of helping men and/or women find the right partner, etc. He's speaking to something he's had zero success in, professionally or personally.

And I say all of this while agreeing with some of what he says, but I'm none of those things either so I'm not going to be arrogant enough to say he's right because I agree with him.

Now that I say that, it's becoming more clear to me why people with no credibility get run on social media. We will say someone's credible simply because we agree or identify or relate to them. Our arrogance gives them credibility because if I agree with them then they must be right because I'm always right.
This fits this thread and site more than you know.

excellent post for so many reasons.

At the end of the day, we as black men should be careful.

we really shouldn’t be overlooking people or writing people off. Even if we disagree.

we are the most disrespected and dehumanized people round here.

Ok i need a nap

Are you gonna listen to a head coach that lost his first 12 games?

I take it, you never failed at something and never told anyone about your failures?

You have kids?

You wouldn't share your failures with your kids? or would you sit there and allow them to follow down the same path you took?

Back