Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

I agree, but then why would these people call him in the 1st place asking him advice on how to get the champagne when they can just figure it out themselves... or not. He'd be lying to them if he gave elaborate advice to do so when we know it don't work that way

idk why anybody is calling a non trained professional seeking relationship/life advice

especially someone twice divorced dating a 21 yr old

i didnt say they havent helped people. im very clear and concise when i type. you dont have to try to guess what im saying, its all there.

im just saying these figureheads know theres money in saying basic shit in creative, or in kevin Samuels case, crude ways.

and what’s entertaining about seeing “conceited” people being knocked down? did someone that you deemed “conceited” curve you?

is it that people that value themselves at a low level are entertained by those that value themselves at a higher level being knocked down a few pegs?

is that what this is really about?

sounds like some revenge of the nerds shit

I read what you typed. Your first sentence was "honestly anybody relying on someone from youtube to instruct them on how to do this life shit, cant be helped." That didn't sound like you thought they've helped anyone.

If there's money in it, there's interest in it. So if they want to provide a product that people want... go for it.

Haha, nah there's no deep rooted issues behind it. It's just entertaining. I think most people like seeing cocky people being humbled.

It's also eye opening. I didn't know there were so many delusional people out here, and how much that was contributing to how many people end up alone. A lot of people think they're too good for people that they aren't too good for.

I read what you typed. Your first sentence was "honestly anybody relying on someone from youtube to instruct them on how to do this life shit, cant be helped." That didn't sound like you thought they've helped anyone.

If there's money in it, there's interest in it. So if they want to provide a product that people want... go for it.

Haha, nah there's no deep rooted issues behind it. It's just entertaining. I think most people like seeing cocky people being humbled.

It's also eye opening. I didn't know there were so many delusional people out here, and how much that was contributing to how many people end up alone. A lot of people think they're too good for people that they aren't too good for.
Lol its intriguing, ppl want what they want... and don't like to be told its not in their league, but will play ppl "below their league" out. Like I can have standards which weeds out ppl without giving a chance, but no one should say I'm beneath their standards ergo give me a fair shake...

Last edited:

lord! no no no no. my first sentence wasnt meaning in a literal sense they cant be helped. im more or so saying those seeking life/relationship advice should take what kevin or anybody else who is “winging” this life shit out here, the same as them, with a grain of salt.

going on youtube and seeking help from a bunch of non certified people is ass backwards.

kevin is giving advice from his level of understanding and from his trials and errors. his experiences are different from me, you, and those calling in, whats the sense?

couple that in with money and crudeness, you now have a person that knows being mean and/or aggressive gets him views. thats it.

hes not a savior or some helper of the people.

truth is, most people need therapy, especially Black people and since therapy isnt accesible to all, a lot of people look to these talking heads for guidence, which is sad.

hes taking advantage of those that probably really need a life coach, just for a click, a like, a share, a view, a discussion on a message board

and no, i dont care to see people knocked down a few pegs. how people view themselves has no bearing on me.

plus, its pretty clear a man that once looked like this gets a kick out of telling women and men they are low value and unworthy of the things they want/need

41734978-3B2D-42B1-8FDB-EFDF77B35CA7.jpeg

fashion coach page/gig wasnt poppin so he found a new gig scamming you niggas

:foh5:

Last edited:

this thread is going in on him 😂😂😂😂 men and women.

say man im done.
yall got it
Lol one poster said women need to be more picky... I agree as do men. Could prevent many issues. Problem is most aren't willing to take in that it's a double edged sword and works back on them also. Which inevitably leads to more Kevin and Dereks and the such popping up.

lord! no no no no. my first sentence wasnt meaning in a literal sense they cant be helped. im more or so saying those seeking life/relationship advice should take what kevin or anybody else who is “winging” this life shit out here, the same as them, with a grain of salt.

going on youtube and seeking help from a bunch of non certified people is ass backwards.

kevin is giving advice from his level of understanding and from his trials and errors. his experiences are different from me, you, and those calling in, whats the sense?

couple that in with money and crudeness, you now have a person that knows being mean and/or aggressive gets him views. thats it.

hes not a savior or some helper of the people.

truth is, most people need therapy, especially Black people and since therapy isnt accesible to all, a lot of people look to these talking heads for guidence, which is sad.

hes taking advantage of those that probably really need a life coach, just for a click, a like, a share, a view, a discussion on a message board

and no, i dont care to see people knocked down a few pegs. how people view themselves has no bearing on me.

plus, its pretty clear a man that once looked like this gets a kick out of telling women and men they are low value and unworthy of the things they want/need

View attachment 508856

fashion coach page/gig wasnt poppin so he found a new gig scamming you niggas

:foh5:

I hear what you're saying, and in his defense he does agree with you about counseling from what I've heard. He heavily encourages it.

C'mon now...we all like seeing people that think they're better than everyone else get knocked down a few pegs. I don't mean I like seeing normal people get their self esteem lowered. I mean the person that walks in the room saying they're better than everyone in there... it's nice to see them eat a slice of humble pie.

The girl that he kept calling average for example ( I think it was his first big video). She kept saying she was dating down and dating men below her... based PURELY off income. When you're saying an honest hard-working man is below you just because he's not making $100k + every year, that's kinda foul. So him pointing out her own shortcomings, that she was ignoring, was entertaining.

Be honest... let's say a man (say his physical appearance is a 9-10) kept saying women that weren't at least a 9 are below him and he wouldn't date down to women on that level. You'd enjoy a woman telling him about himself and reminding him that he's unemployed, has children by multiple women, and that those women with their shit together are not "below" him.

We cannot judge the amoral underpinnings of his workline based upon a general consensus, given that his very purpose is to question that said moral status quo which, accordinghis views, made people delusional of their own value and perks-- and thereof, obstructs them from the potential attempting to max out themselves.

There has no black or white Manichean area which does applies to his unorthodox business. And this is neither about the money: it's about the rhetorics. Samuels's most powerful bill-grossing recipe and weapon are his words. He's good at what he does, so to speak speaking.

That's what I keep telling you all since yesterday.
I get that you are trying to say something but I don’t know if it’s the way you are trying speak or that you are putting effort towards trying to have an elevated dialogue. But you’re so steep in your own delivery that what you are saying isn’t cohesive enough to make any constructive valid point. Mainly to start, we can not judge, then you go on to speak about his rhetoric being that of his own judgment on others. Then what makes him by that token immune to being judged?

would i have a chance at smashing rosario dawson if i swept the streets for $9 an hr??
If she thought you were sexy, was horny, and had the time. Absolutely...not everyone goes down a check list of qualifications just to fuck. And even those that might, can make 9 dollars an hour and do what you think Rosario would do. These successful women are not just fuckin successful men, there’s too much evidence to the contrary.

If she thought you were sexy, was horny, and had the time. Absolutely...not everyone goes down a check list of qualifications just to fuck. And even those that might, can make 9 dollars an hour and do what you think Rosario would do. These successful women are not just fuckin successful men, there’s too much evidence to the contrary.
i have so much to add to this.........just not the time

I get that you are trying to say something but I don’t know if it’s the way you are trying speak or that you are putting effort towards trying to have an elevated dialogue. But you’re so steep in your own delivery that what you are saying isn’t cohesive enough to make any constructive valid point. Mainly to start, we can not judge, then you go on to speak about his rhetoric being that of his own judgment on others. Then what makes him by that token immune to being judged?

How speaking about not fighting a demagogue by acting less like some petty, scorned bacheloress who strongly depreciated the size of his Kevin, and more like somebody who has to fight a demagogue on his own game, isn't cohesive enough?

Lol its intriguing, ppl want what they want... and don't like to be told its not in their league, but will play ppl "below their league" out. Like I can have standards which weeds out ppl without giving a chance, but no one should say I'm beneath their standards ergo give me a fair shake...

I think it's phrasing again though. I don't think it's foul to anybody to say I want my SO to make $100k because that's really what it's going to take for the lifestyle I want. But it's different to say the man making $80k is below you.

Back