Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it wrong to only date one race?

• Agnostic or Atheist- Absolutely no exceptions
  • Cultured
  • Republican- No exceptions
  • Conservative- No exceptions
  • Two-parent home with parents who are still together (unless they were widowed--no divorce or separation though)
this is not basic, also you contradict yourself. No man who is 100% conservative is going to be agnostic, and definitely not atheist.
Cultured is kind of basic but I kept it cause I have a hunch your version of cultured is different from everyone else's version
Is divorce or separation some kind of omen for you?

I had more kept but looking over them again I didn't see anything extremely wrong. These were the ones that stuck out the most to me. I have both of my parents at home but i'm not gonna say that my future woman needs to be from the same environment. I mean it would be nice but thats not a deal breaker.

you eliminated most black men out the gate already, intentionally or unintentionally

If you were I'd have to start distancing myself

Okay, if I relax the agnostic/atheist and Conservative requirement would that help in finding a Black male? Or is it perhaps something else I have wrote? Not trying to rule any race out if I am being honest, but this list is truly what I am looking for. I really can not be with a Democrat, Constitution Party member, or a Libertarian even.

Sometimes people tend to have more "issues" from being the child of divorce due to the trauma surrounding the event in my understanding and hearing from others. Then there are the quintessential mommy/daddy issues. Also, my family most likely would not accept a partner that comes from, as they call, a "fundamentally broken home". So that would cause a rift on the family side as well.

Nope, I am most certainly not a Trumper or #MAGA-er. :)

Describe what you believe a conservative is and believes.

To me a conservative believes in (and what *I* personally believe):
- Strong traditional family values
- Limited government
- Capitalist
- Opposes government intervention such as social welfare
- The country should be guided by customs, laws, and traditions over feelings
- The lower the taxes the better
- High sense of unwavering allegiance to their country (America in this case)
- Patriotism, Nationalism
- Pro military and wars
- Fiscal conservation
- Gender roles are not to be changed
- The constitution trumps everything
- Interventionist foreign policy
- Opposed to immigration

I don't want to get in a rift with anyone so I will leave a few "stronger" viewpoints I have off of this last for that reason. Keeping it friendly/civil.

- Limited government
- Capitalist
- Pro military and wars
- Fiscal conservation
- Opposed to immigration

I don't want to get in a rift with anyone so I will leave a few "stronger" viewpoints I have off of this last for that reason. Keeping it friendly/civil.
Oh baby girl, bless ur heart, sleep well to 2night, god bless

Okay, if I relax the agnostic/atheist and Conservative requirement would that help in finding a Black male? Or is it perhaps something else I have wrote? Not trying to rule any race out if I am being honest, but this list is truly what I am looking for. I really can not be with a Democrat, Constitution Party member, or a Libertarian even.

Sometimes people tend to have more "issues" from being the child of divorce due to the trauma surrounding the event in my understanding and hearing from others. Then there are the quintessential mommy/daddy issues. Also, my family most likely would not accept a partner that comes from, as they call, a "fundamentally broken home". So that would cause a rift on the family side as well.

Nope, I am most certainly not a Trumper or #MAGA-er. :)
Yeah, relaxing it would help. Nothing wrong with you being honest about what your looking for, but if you have had recent difficulties in finding a black man, or any man who fits the profile enough for you then at that point it's not the man who's the problem.

Oh believe me i understand the whole "issues" thing quite well, as I said it wouldn't be a total deal breaker.
I'm more flexible than most but i'm not mr. fantastic or elastagirl if you understand my analogy
I know you love your parents and they mean well but they're not dating you or you significant other.
You're not finding love for them, they're already married.

Honestly I'd talk to you/get to know you, that's why i'm pretty much the only person taking you serious
That and i'm trying to dispel any negative energy about this place

BTW- Gosh, some of you (guys? gals? not sure who is what...) are pretty brutal- glad that I have thick skin and none of this has, or will, bother me. Not liking the attitudes I have seen, either.

I myself have been nothing but cordial and well-mannered to all of you. Maybe a tiny bit of snark- when warranted- but that is it.

I would think us Black folks' as an already marginalized minority group in the USA we would want to support and uplift each other, but I guess I was wrong... :(

- Limited government
- Capitalist
- Pro military and wars
- Fiscal conservation
- Opposed to immigration

Lord that made me so erect reading that. I’d put babies into you today if I wast 100% sure your a male

BTW- Gosh, some of you (guys? gals? not sure who is what...) are pretty brutal- glad that I have thick skin and none of this has, or will, bother me. Not liking the attitudes I have seen, either.

I myself have been nothing but cordial and well-mannered to all of you. Maybe a tiny bit of snark- when warranted- but that is it.

I would think us Black folks' as an already marginalized minority group in the USA we would want to support and uplift each other, but I guess I was wrong... :(
Lol whose alias is this

And all the girls say he's pretty fly for a White guy

- Limited government
- Capitalist
- Pro military and wars
- Fiscal conservation
- Opposed to immigration

What's the point of a family, to conservative strong family values mean a man a woman. Many broken families come from this set up and it has no basis in being the most proper foundation of support, it's a pipe dream

- Limited government
Anyone who is asked what they mean by this has no actual understanding of what the government actually does

- Capitalist
The government fueled by conservative regularly bail out "capitalistic entities" and make take payers flip to bill, question me, I got tones of examples...so ur for capitalistic welfare?

Yeah it should, why does a arm of the Texas school board which preside over the school books for the nation want mentions of slavery stricken from textbooks but have no issue wirh mention ww1,2, the Vietnam war or the holocaust

Lol...da fuck are you even talking about..we need air to breath..no shit

- High sense of unwavering allegiance to
their country (America in this case)
Sure why not show full allegiance to something no matter what it does, that's not cult at all

Ayo..shut the fuck up

- Pro military and wars
Once again..u have no fucking idea about anything

- Fiscal conservation
Fam

Meh..not my fight

It should shouldnt it? Are we a christain nation?

Bet you dont even care to know why, as black woman..that's comical

- Opposed to immigration
Lol...you're stupid

Back