Are you for gun control?

• Yes

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • On the fence

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

There are plenty more. Very well documented.

Again...what are we doing here?

Lol. You named 2.

In one country those 2 shootings happen every couple weeks. In one it could be years between.

It shouldn't be happening at all but yall so hell bent the issue has to become the frequency in which the shootings happen for the arguement to be valid to some of you.

It's weird.

Lol. You named 2.

In one country those 2 shootings happen every couple weeks. In one it could be years between.

It shouldn't be happening at all but yall so hell bent the issue has to become the frequency in which the shootings happen for the arguement to be valid to some of you.

It's weird.

I'm actually not even against stronger gun laws. I'd vote for that immediately, depending on the specifics. That has never been my issue. My issue is that there really isn't a point in having a debate if either side starts with something as blatantly false as 'Australia doesn't have any mass shootings.'. That's it. No more, no less.

Just off of GP, shit is disingenuous and wack.

Reactions: Mr BFK
I'm actually not even against stronger gun laws. I'd vote for that immediately, depending on the specifics. That has never been my issue. My issue is that there really isn't a point in having a debate if either side starts with something as blatantly false as 'Australia doesn't have any mass shootings.'. That's it. No more, no less.

Just off of GP, shit is disingenuous and wack.

Silly point to argue or get irritated about when comparing the 2 countries.

Silly point to argue or get irritated about when comparing the 2 countries.

Not really. It's the basis for any legitimate conversation about anything that matters: Bolstering your point with things that aren't undeniably, recklessly false.

Whatever though.

Long over due. But ain't nothin getting done of course

Barber told us yesterday they held up him getting his gun when tried to pick it.

Said his current address on the form he filled out was different from the address on his license. I believe he moved but just hasn't updated his license. Had to wait 2hrs. He even brought his mail to verify his current address.

Has any one of yall ever gone thru some kinda gettin your gun? I know yall say it's easy to get one, but has it ways been like that for you?

Barber told us yesterday they held up him getting his gun when tried to pick it.

Said his current address on the form he filled out was different from the address on his license. I believe he moved but just hasn't updated his license. Had to wait 2hrs. He even brought his mail to verify his current address.

Has any one of yall ever gone thru some kinda gettin your gun? I know yall say it's easy to get one, but has it ways been like that for you?

prolly cuz the state I'm in but it's always been easy for me

1648307518090.jpg

only had to pass a background check on 3 of these cuz I got em from a gun shop, the rest was gun shows/private sales

& the background check for each was no more than 10-15min

It happens to me all the time but in Ohio I can buy a fishing permit from the gun shop and put my current address on it and it counts as a official legal document and it prevents any delays. I think it's only $5