Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it their responsibility to invest in their people?

If you feel you want to make a change, then yes, you should invest in your people.
If you want to maintain and keep things away from outsiders, then yes, invest in your people.
It's true no one is obligated too.
So when you don't and outsiders come in, investing where you didn't, all's fair.

For example is it a rich black man/woman responsibility to invest back in the black community and businesses?
It depends on what that rich black man or woman does or did to obtain their wealth.

I'll use entertainers to make it more relatable

For example, Oprah has absolutely no moral responsibility to the black neighborhood. She largely made her money off the backs of her own effort, a mostly white staff and mostly white people. She essentially is the personification of MLKs dream. Her debt is paid to the black community simply for existing and being a beacon on a mountain that the youth after her can climb.

Tyler Perry who largely made his fortune off of media focused on black people. Largely morally took moral responsibility on his own and employeed a shit tone of black people and puts out..despite the coon narrative people like to push. He puts out pro black films. He is like literally a black modern day Shakespeare.

Now I believe that rappers have the biggest moral responsibility to the community because despite what rappers like to say. Hiphop..largely, not all, but most hiphop that children consume that rappers generate buzz to make bank. Is highly negative music and is pied piper music for the large black majority of children that dont have role models.

Even if the kids know the music is entertainment, men who fit the image of the entertainers in real life, have a easier time of manipulating children who have been lead to believe that, that image is the pinnacle of adulthood. When you hear these entertainers go on and on about being a boss but offer no real detail about what it takes or how they do it, other than anecdotal cliches.

All these kids do Is come up wanting to be in charge and not be led. Without no idea how to lead, and think money and cred is the quickest way to that narrative. Which leads to lots of shooters and corner boys being young boys who..just wanna be the personification of their favorite rapper. That being the case, those diamonds rappers rock, are blood diamonds. And niggaz will pay what they owe, if they run from that moral responsibility to give back in a equally significant way to the damage they caused to get what they got....they will pay what they owe...Eventually

God forgives...

:chile:
But we know what god do first

I wanted to avoid discussing entertainers especially rappers. They are puppets for the most part and are degenerates. Any contribution they do is far outweighed by the poison they push

I wanted to avoid discussing entertainers especially rappers. They are puppets for the most part and are degenerates. Any contribution they do is far outweighed by the poison they push

Not entirely...the biggest thing you learn in life is mindfulness. Alot of people even rich people are on auto program.

It's like DMX said..take away his bi polar issue, that's the difference between doing wrong and being wrong. When does the pied piper led child become the pied piper that knowingly leads the child....as opposed to the pied piper that is a pied piper because he believes that's what he is supposed to be. Theres gray area

You wouldnt put bobby shumurder, and dr dre in the same boat. One understands full well what hes doing

Contrary to popular, other races do not invest in their own people. Just look at China. Those big Chinese companies actually use their own and keep them poor, which is why Asians come here.

All whites and Asians do not look out for each other, especially if they are not related. There are plenty of poor white communities and countries. Welfare was created because there were so many poor white people in this country.

Asians employ their family just as the Arabs do. Black people need to invest there money and make it grow. Look at the lack of comments in thd business forum.

Technically, it's America's responsibility to invest in every American community, but we know the people in power don't see it that way, so everybody else has to do what they have to do.

If your claim to fame and/or riches was off the back or supported by a certain community, I feel you have a moral responsibility to give back. But no one has a responsibly to give back. Some people don't even like where they grew up at.

Technically, it's America's responsibility to invest in every American community, but we know the people in power don't see it that way, so everybody else has to do what they have to do.
Can’t agree with this. Why would I want invest my money into rural towns and I know definitely they don’t want their money being used in the city

This thread is a trap.

The word responsibility is too strong. No one has the responsibility to do shit.

Investing in your community is a good thing and should he done but no one has the responsibility to be good either.

Clearly thread started asked a disingeneous question to get the answers that he wanted.

This thread is a trap.

The word responsibility is too strong. No one has the responsibility to do shit.

Investing in your community is a good thing and should he done but no one has the responsibility to be good either.

Clearly thread started asked a disingeneous question to get the answers that he wanted.
??? You mean I got the different opinions like any discussions aims for? What word should I exchange responsibility for?

Can’t agree with this. Why would I want invest my money into rural towns and I know definitely they don’t want their money being used in the city

Who said you personally had to invest anything into a rural town? But where do you think most of the food and other resources in cities come from?

If they want to see less poor Black people, sure. Though as a whole, Black Americans lack any universal cultural identity beyond skin tone and being ostracized. We don't all see ourselves as the same Black people, and some don't even believe they are Black, especially when they reach a certain bracket. There is always SOMETHING that interferes with Black people embracing and enjoying being Black.

I hate the OP because the question isn’t qualified with anything other than the word “rich” and “black”.

Man y’all gotta flesh these questions out more.

Back