Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it their responsibility to invest in their people?

this is why we here (abw) to try and uplift and make each other better (well we try to)
we have been divided and until we can find unity and harmony and realize that what we do is hurting the race as a whole (genocide) we will never rise up... but again what is the return investment? if i invest in the community
I would think the profits and supporting your tribe is a worthy endeavor. But I guess it’s not a safe route so they would rather invest in already big white or Jewish corporations

There is no return investment and the total outcome will be a loss of finances..
The non-minority was raised to do these things... the black community cant go a week without shooting each other.. we have to do better as a whole or corporate America will gentrify everything we know and love
this reminds me of when TI said.....he bought up some houses and fixed them up and months later it was a trap house again.

i see things like this as....i dont need a return if i do t from the heart...but dont fuck it up because it wasnt your money.
that makes people not want to do shit.

and real talk...other people should get at them for scaring away people from helping everything.

What education do you not have access to? You can get finance books, research on the internet, or attend real estate programs etc. funds? Black people as a whole have funds. We have wealthy black people who can support not provide welfare.

this reminds me of when TI said.....he bought up some houses and fixed them up and months later it was a trap house again.

i see things like this as....i dont need a return if i do t from the heart...but dont fuck it up because it wasnt your money.
that makes people not want to do shit.

and real talk...other people should get at them for scaring away people from helping everything.
Did he actually screen people? Did he do backgrounds checks? Again I said invest I did not say welfare and freebies.

Yes but it’s convenient to say it isn’t to absolve themselves. Not just rich, anybody

you are obligated, you can respect it or not

they should want to.

it's not a responsibility or an obligation, but it should be a charge that they place on themselves if they are in the position to influence.

Part of investing time should be also holding your people to a standard
do you not understand how often i try to hold my people to a higher standard?

that shit dont work., it actually works in reverse as people think you shitting on them. because you are saying where they are is not good and where you are is better , so they in turn think you looking down on them.

I love my latin family but they got strip malls in the middle of 80% nigga population because nigga feel it ain’t their responsibly

motherfucker you subpar

Did he actually screen people? Did he do backgrounds checks? Again I said invest I did not say welfare and freebies.
do you think people do checks in our hoods?

you hire companies for that but that dont mean someone who can pass a screen aint gonna fuck something up.
you can clean up credit pretty easy.

shit a murderer aint a murderer until they actually get caught murdering. if no one sees them murder.....did it happen? nigga aint gonna tell on himself.

ok...imma fall back an read the comment before i respond again....

this is getting entertaining.

If money jumps before it leaves your community, that’s investing back. That’s what Asians practice here, and Africans for that matter

they come over here and stick with each other and have no incentive to group themselves with people at the bottom of society who don’t practice that. So yeah they look down on us, rightfully

if you don’t have an obligation to your community, off yourself cause you have no purpose

Same niggas saying I can't date outside my race if I'm woke/pro black but they ain't gotta kickback some funds to help disadvantaged blacks.

:hahaha:

Back