Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it their responsibility to invest in their people?

lets use your neighborhood for example...

If someone invested in your old stomping grounds what is the return investment going to be for the generosity these investors have given?

Why do you guys think this? Every other race invests in their own tribe. In fact a lot of wealthy black folk get to their level due to the supports of less fortunate blacks.
There is no return investment and the total outcome will be a loss of finances..
The non-minority was raised to do these things... the black community cant go a week without shooting each other.. we have to do better as a whole or corporate America will gentrify everything we know and love

Why do you guys think this? Every other race invest in their own tribe. In fact a lot of wealthy black folk get to their level due to the supports of less fortunate blacks.
No they don't. Asians build their businesses and other asians support the business thats in their neighborhood. Nothing is being invested their just spending their money with each other. Which in turn keep their dollar in their community.

Nobody is obligated to hold your hand in life. Black don't need a handout what we need is thee same access to funds and education on keeping our money in our own area. We fought so hard to be with the segregated with the crackas we forgot about keeping what we had. Now we don't own shit or look down on the shit we own.

are responsibility and obligation the same thing in this context?

If they don’t who will? Are we not asking for another race to take mercy and invest in us if the ones who can don’t?
this is why we here (abw) to try and uplift and make each other better (well we try to)
we have been divided and until we can find unity and harmony and realize that what we do is hurting the race as a whole (genocide) we will never rise up... but again what is the return investment? if i invest in the community

If you a multi millionaire black person is it not your responsibility to bank black or invest in black starter companies?
no.

just because we look alike dont mean i owe you anything. plenty of people who look like you will shit on your faster than anyone else.

i invest in the person and i come back around to check on progress and do what i can to help but for the most part i stay out people business and trust their process.

but this is something that unless you are in the position.....you wont understand how shit can go left real fast.

how far you want to go with this answer? or should i say question?

cuz its alot of good and alot of bad. alot of mouthy entitled people and jealousy.....just crazy shit.

No they don't. Asians build their businesses and other asians support the business thats in their neighborhood. Nothing is being invested their just spending their money with each other. Which in turn keep their dollar in their community.

Nobody is obligated to hold your hand in life. Black don't need a handout what we need is thee same access to funds and education on keeping our money in our own area. We fought so hard to be with the segregated with the crackas we forgot about keeping what we had. Now we don't own shit or look down on the shit we own.
So financially stable Asians continually build business for Asians that spend their money in establishments that most likely employ Asians. I believe what I’m missing for blacks in this cycle is wealthy blacks creating black businesses or at least providing capital.

Back