Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is It Foul To Approach A Chick Pushin A Stroller?

Is It Foul?

• Total voters
it aint gotta be a hallmark holiday movie moment. that aint my thing anyway. just can't be disrespectful, which is what I'd consider a man hitting on me while I have (what's likely to be) my child with me.

as for your scenario, he can make polite convo if our kids are playing together or we happen to be on the same bench but if he shoots his shot, its inappropriate.

some other woman might appreciate it but I sure won't.
oh...so its not possible at all for him to be respectful in his approach

just the fact that he approached you while out with your child is disrespectful??

c'mon trini fam

it aint gotta be a hallmark holiday movie moment. that aint my thing anyway. just can't be disrespectful, which is what I'd consider a man hitting on me while I have (what's likely to be) my child with me.

as for your scenario, he can make polite convo if our kids are playing together or we happen to be on the same bench but if he shoots his shot, its inappropriate.

some other woman might appreciate it but I sure won't.

Why is it disrespectful, if the guy isn't approaching you in a disrespectful manner?

You gonna be missing your blessing waiting on the "right" moment.

oh...so its not possible at all for him to be respectful in his approach

just the fact that he approached you while out with your child is disrespectful??

c'mon trini fam
yes. that's my POV. other chicks will disagree. just gotta roll the dice and hope the chick with a stroller y'all are hitting on, aint me.
Why is it disrespectful, if the guy isn't approaching you in a disrespectful manner?

You gonna be missing your blessing waiting on the "right" moment.
I consider it disrespectful.

I don't want the kinda guy that thinks that's an appropriate context to approach a woman to date in. That's some other woman's "blessing", I gotta pass it up to make way for her.

when I was 5, my older (17ish) cousin was babysitting me n we were going for a day out. some guy tried it. "do I know you from somewhere? when can I see you again?" I remember her shock and dismay @ being approached while with me. she was shaking her head as soon as he turned around. it was awkward af.

watch yourselves, not everyone will appreciate that.

i mean one could always communicate the shit out the gate

plus it helps to smile while you're talking
"excuse me miss, if i'm out of line, i promise i'll leave you alone, because i see you with the little one. but i was hoping i could have a word with u for a second.....if u don't mind of course"

if she says, naw..tell her to have a nice day, smile again.......and keep it moving.....
if she smiles back and says something like "oh no it's no bother"

shoot ur shot....

when I was 5, my older (17ish) cousin was babysitting me n we were going for a day out. some guy tried it. "do I know you from somewhere? when can I see you again?" I remember her shock and dismay @ being approached while with me. she was shaking her head as soon as he turned around. it was awkward af.

watch yourselves, not everyone will appreciate that.
That dude is just a creep but he doesn't represent me or others that have posted in here:mybad:

i mean one could always communicate the shit out the gate

plus it helps to smile while you're talking
"excuse me miss, if i'm out of line, i promise i'll leave you alone, because i see you with the little one. but i was hoping i could have a word with u for a second.....if u don't mind of course"

if she says, naw..tell her to have a nice day, smile again.......and keep it moving.....
if she smiles back and says something like "oh no it's no bother"

shoot ur shot....

man trini aint trying to hear that rational, reasonable response

let trini tell it

every time someone approach a female pushing a stroller, its like this

NjHcB0q.gif

That dude is just a creep but he doesn't represent me or others that have posted in here:mybad:
my cousin might've been 20 or 21, I forget how old she is. older than me but she in her 30s now so can't be that much older. 17-22 lets say. idk how old he was, 20s or 30s.

I didn't say a thing about y'all. just answered the question with an anecdote, cuz I just remembered having seen it play out in person.

man trini aint trying to hear that rational, reasonable response

let trini tell it

every time someone approach a female pushing a stroller, its like this

NjHcB0q.gif
I answered the question (which @Goldie said he'd like to hear answers from women, too) with my take, and then remembered the time when I saw it play out with my own eyes.

I never said shit about the demeanor or language of the guy approaching. I generally spoke on the notion of approaching someone while they are pushing a stroller. which imo is a step above approaching someone 9 months pregnant.

to me, the approach is just gonna be different levels on the same escalator of disrespect regardless. your mileage may vary.

I answered the question (which @Goldie said he'd like to hear answers from women, too) with my take, and then remembered the time when I saw it play out with my own eyes.

I never said shit about the demeanor or language of the guy approaching. I generally spoke on the notion of approaching someone while they are pushing a stroller. which imo is a step above approaching someone 9 months pregnant.

to me, the approach is just gonna be different levels on the same escalator of disrespect regardless. your mileage may vary.

:huh:

Back