Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is It Foul To Approach A Chick Pushin A Stroller?

Is It Foul?

• Total voters
Extremely. Foul af imo.
its not

its just another opportunity

i could see if he asked would it be foul if she was breastfeeding...my answer would probably still be the same, but at least i would think about it prior to approaching her

its not

its just another opportunity

i could see if he asked would it be foul if she was breastfeeding...my answer would probably still be the same, but at least i would think about it prior to approaching her
that's how you see it.

if someone shoots their shot while I'm with a child that's presumably mine, they might not see another sunrise.

this is such a disrespectful way to refer to a woman minding her own business and walking around with her child.

oh im sorry

you know she is engaging in coitus

that's how you see it.

if someone shoots their shot while I'm with a child that's presumably mine, they might not see another sunrise.

trini, not every opportunity is gonna be some hallmark holiday movie moment

as long as they arent out of line or blatantly disrespectful this is no issue

but im bout to swiss cheese you up real quick

what if i was with my child and we were at the park?

Not necessarily, context matters.

I guess if you approach her on some "I know she fucking" like ap said, then yeah, it's kinda scummy

Oh...so NOW we wanna get all PC in dis bitch huh?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

trini, not every opportunity is gonna be some hallmark holiday movie moment

as long as they arent out of line or blatantly disrespectful this is no issue

but im bout to swiss cheese you up real quick

what if i was with my child and we were at the park?
it aint gotta be a hallmark holiday movie moment. that aint my thing anyway. just can't be disrespectful, which is what I'd consider a man hitting on me while I have (what's likely to be) my child with me.

as for your scenario, he can make polite convo if our kids are playing together or we happen to be on the same bench but if he shoots his shot, its inappropriate.

some other woman might appreciate it but I sure won't.

Dude A : "hey how are you doing beautiful?"

BNE:
giphy.gif
nah, I'm not trying to get killed n become a lifetime special. I just keep walking.

if I'm in a busy place n I'm pushing a stroller tho? he bout to get a lesson on why he shld be ashamed of himself. I am not the one.

Back