Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Ignorance Truly Bliss?

Is Ignorance Bliss?

• Total voters
Ehhh....some things I need to know and some things I don't. If I found out my partner was cheating on me for years I'd need to know that...but I wouldn't need to know every detail.

And shit just because some information is harsh and may fuck up your perception of reality, it could end up making you happier.

Sometimes it's best to keep some things in the dark.

Knowing the truth on a lot of stuff isn't always a good thing. A lot of folks react to the truth worse than they do a lie.

Ehhh....some things I need to know and some things I don't. If I found out my partner was cheating on me for years I'd need to know that...but I wouldn't need to know every detail.

And shit just because some information is harsh and may fuck up your perception of reality, it could end up making you happier.

If you are being fed lies that is a perception of reality.. there is no perception to truth it just is

tenor.gif

The more you know the less happy you become.

Gaining awareness in life is like

Watching a scary movie you already watched years ago. With someone that has never seen it before. The first couple times you may enjoy their reaction to it, but it wonā€™t be the same feeling you had when you first seen it. Cause you know whatā€™s going to happen.

Being aware is like that scenerio, happening day after day. But the only thing that changes is the person whoā€™s watching the movie with you. Eventually, even their reaction does nothing for you.

Now you sit and can time their reaction

28230C96-1C39-42CD-BD80-4A651631F06A.jpeg And eventually you come to hate their reaction. Like ā€œstop acting so extra, it wasnā€™t even that scary!!!ā€

You lose that notion that itā€™s new to them, cause itā€™s nothing to you. But...drinking some liquor, smoke some weed, do some x or blow. And itā€™s like the first time all over again baby.

And thatā€™s why most people that do drugs, are very smart and when sober, are very depressed

In our infinite arrogance we often forget in many matters we are much like children....

And just like we protect children from certain truths they may not be able to handle, I'm sure there are quite a few truths we're not able to handle...I see evidence of denial daily.... Folk routinely ignore certain truths simply because they don't like to face it.....

Shits comical on several levels watching how it all plays out

De ja vu, I seen this day last year..I remember this thread, that du post...

Know what I like about de ja vu, old head says it means your doing what ur supposed to do, you are where youā€™re supposed to be..

That means before the year is over, ima be FaceTiming wit Kandy..Iā€™m amp

[/QUOTE]
In our infinite arrogance we often forget in many matters we are much like children....

And just like we protect children from certain truths they may not be able to handle, I'm sure there are quite a few truths we're not able to handle...I see evidence of denial daily.... Folk routinely ignore certain truths simply because they don't like to face it.....

Shits comical on several levels watching how it all plays out
and it aint bliss its stupidity the course of peoples lives can be changed 180 degrees due to ignorance which many redefine as bliss bliss

Back