Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is forcing your child to eat a sign of child abuse?

Made the kid try asparagus yesterday. I gave him 4. He ended up liking it. I BE TRYNA TELL HIM!

He knows though. If he don’t finish his food, it’s no desert(or whatever little piece of candy or chips he may want) and if all of a sudden he’s hungry again, he got that food waiting. Then we can discuss sweets and treats and shit.

not only do i force him to eat, i threaten to refuse food if he wake up in the middle of the night after not finishing his dinner......

"eat that shit now, cuz ain't nobody heating shit up for you when you wake up like 3am talking bout i'm hungry..."

That's a wack rule, no offence b. I remember

What's the reason for that rule? I got clowned by my fam on my mum's last birthday because I ordered chicken at Red Lobster

Its more of a suggestion than a rule.

But it just makes sense to me. Why order pizza at a burger spot? Burger from a pizza spot? I feel like you're gonna get the best food if you stick to what they're known for

Made the kid try asparagus yesterday. I gave him 4. He ended up liking it. I BE TRYNA TELL HIM!

He knows though. If he don’t finish his food, it’s no desert(or whatever little piece of candy or chips he may want) and if all of a sudden he’s hungry again, he got that food waiting. Then we can discuss sweets and treats and shit.

Oh I'm the king of packing up what they don't eat and give it to 'em later.

Sheeeit, eat it now or eat it later, your choice

offered my baby some cantaloupe

she was like "no daddy, i dont like it"

i said "have you ever tried it? just try a piece...just one piece for Dad"

she tried it..."daddy, i like cantallaloupe...can i have some more?"

another fruit added to the list

I don't know if it's child abuse, but I remember one day my dad yelled at me and forced me to eat some shit at a family friend's house. I ended up throwing up, he made me finish the plate. I'll never forget how awful I felt. I also know that respect is treating others how you want to be treated: if he were in a nursing home and didn't want to eat some shit and I made him eat it, using a threat of violence to coerce him to do it, he would not have appreciated it.

Simple answer: no. My kid can come back down and eat it if he gets hungry later. Im not making two dinners, but he has a right to control wtf he puts in his mouth.
you sure you from the most recent IC migration wave? you don't seem bargain basement edition of human.

Back