Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is forcing your child to eat a sign of child abuse?

I was raised like that in way.

I still hate orka, eggs, and liver. She made me eat those when I was a kid. Hate it then...hate it now. A lot of shyt she made me eat I didn't like, but nowadays have actually grown to like them.

Lol I had a cousin that was always the last one at the table when we were younger cuz they aint wanna finish they food... lol over there noddin off at the table n shit.

That being said I really cant stand when kids.. or people in general waste food. I've seen kids go and ask for seconds.. take two bites and say they full and wanna throw the rest of the plate away.... and then have the nerve to ask for some sweets or dessert.. that shit really irritates me

You can keep your kids alive without FORCING them to eat shit they don't wanna eat.

I heard it leads to obesity.

Overeating and lack of activity leads to obesity, not making your kids finish their plate, especially when it's something good for them. Plus, it also instills in them how shit works: You finish your plate, you get to have dessert/play vidya/watch tv/etc. You do what you have to do in order to be able to do the things you want to do.

Overeating and lack of activity leads to obesity, not making your kids finish their plate, especially when it's something good for them. Plus, it also instills in them how shit works: You finish your plate, you get to have dessert/play vidya/watch tv/etc. You do what you have to do in order to be able to do the things you want to do.
Vidya tho ? Lmaoooooooo.

TALK DAT SHYT KONPAC!

I don't know if it's child abuse, but I remember one day my dad yelled at me and forced me to eat some shit at a family friend's house. I ended up throwing up, he made me finish the plate. I'll never forget how awful I felt. I also know that respect is treating others how you want to be treated: if he were in a nursing home and didn't want to eat some shit and I made him eat it, using a threat of violence to coerce him to do it, he would not have appreciated it.

Simple answer: no. My kid can come back down and eat it if he gets hungry later. Im not making two dinners, but he has a right to control wtf he puts in his mouth.

They’ve all gone to bed at least once w/o finishing dinner and woke up w low blood sugar and feeling shitty. Lessons learned. Eat your food, you’ll be okay.

Nah.

My kids get small portions and eat what they can. In that same breathe ain't no dessert so whether they ate it all or not is moot. If you got room for milk and cookies you got room for dinner/lunch/breakfast

Have they gone to bed hungry? Probably but they eating it tomorrow so oh well.

Taste and texture is a lot to anyone so if it ain't to they liking I don't make them eat it. To many supplements to be forcing shit down ya child's throat

Man, I've use to spend hours at the table staring down shrimp etouffee, I eventually ate it.
Dont have kids but they at the least gonna have to try it. Everyone has different pallets, so if you dont like something move it to the side and eat the rest. Giving it a fair shake would all I ask for.
But if it's something i know they eat and they just dont wanna, they gonna sit there.

No.

Allowing them to dictate the routines in your household sounds like the makings of a hostage situation.

All this shit has long term consequences, the fuck yall think gon happen yall raise a kid that is incapable of accepting no as an answer?

My son eat salad but don't like lettuce or tomatoes on his burger. Be acting like he bout to throw up.

I'm just trying to get my son to eat carrots and broccoli. He struggle to eat that

I don't have kids but they will have to finish the plate. #NoFoodLeftBehind#. I used to go crazy when my nephew didn't want to finish his food. If a kid ask for something then they are most definitely going to finish it.

Man, I've use to spend hours at the table staring down shrimp etouffee, I eventually ate it.
Dont have kids but they at the least gonna have to try it. Everyone has different pallets, so if you dont like something move it to the side and eat the rest. Giving it a fair shake would all I ask for.
But if it's something i know they eat and they just dont wanna, they gonna sit there.

types-wood-pallets.jpg

1421304664961.png

Back