Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is emotional abuse a real thing?

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
So my homeboy has been a relationship with this chick for like 4 years and decided to tell me LAST NIGHT that she is very abusive.
he told me she spit in his face recently.

Sometimes I think men don't know when theyre in an abusive relationship because there is very little dialogue on what abuse looks like from a woman.

I mean I already thought they argued wayyyyyyyy too much but for her to spit in his face?
nah yo.
that shit aint cool and this shit has been on my mind all day.

I love him so much, hes such a good dude and I'm disgusted that he refuses to leave her.
smh.

So my homeboy has been a relationship with this chick for like 4 years and decided to tell me LAST NIGHT that she is very abusive.

Sometimes I think men don't know when theyre in an abusive relationship because there is very little dialogue on what abuse looks like from a woman.

I mean I already thought they argued wayyyyyyyy too much but for her to spit in his face?
nah yo.

I love him so much, hes such a good dude and I'm disgusted that he refuses to leave her.
smh.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind if your boot accidentally fell upon her face.

Some folks just need a little bit of motivation to get them on the right track.

4jPuTJT.gif

nah yo.

smh.
Tell that nigga get out yo....

He fuck around and snap on her ass one day.

Hopefully he not finacially tied with her or have a kid. He could probably just bounce in the night. But abusive people tend to be crazy.

nah yo.

smh.

I would've beat that bitch to death. That's the ultimate form of disrespect. If you spit on me you basically committed suicide

seriously because not matter how much he claims to have been abused, when he snaps, he's gonna look like the bad guy.

Yes thats what Im worried about.

Im afraid that one day it will get so bad that he will end up hurting her.
smh.

This is such a mess.

I mean, kinda unrelated, but not... But my best friend in jail for life because of not removing himself from a violent domestic situation.

I mean he is clearly at fault in everything he did, but this particular woman who is no longer with us was just as bad.

They fought like cats and dogs. I've seen her spit on him, hit him with shit. I've seen him lose his shit on her too.

I've stood in between them, and damn near got really fucked up myself for it.

My whole thing is, I've seen the extreme case of women who are bold enough to spit in their men..... Situations like that, are not whoa.... Cuz if he fights back.... She won't leave, she'll just consider it a fight that they can work thru.

Violent relationships like that escalate. I think her spitting on him is a red flag enough to abort

nah yo.

smh.

That's so sad :(

nah yo.

smh.

And on the next episode of "The First 48"...

nah yo.

smh.
He doesn't have sisters?

nah yo.

smh.

Just like women, men are ashamed and even more so since we have such a social stigma attached to this type of thing. I am sure it doesn't help things when some guys call the police and they are the ones that end up catching a case, smh.

so sad

Back