Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Califorinia Going Down The Drain?

Between the outrageous cost of living and culture shift folks are leaving California.

I’m connected out there so that’s what’s I’ve been told.

FLQFtRzWQAYtu5C.jpg

As a California native, I'm sick of California people moving to Las Vegas. I'm joking and being serious at the same time. Vegas was a lick when I moved here in 2011. Now, this shit reminds me of The Bay area around I wanna say 2004-05ish. Cost of living has crept up and theyre building houses and apartments wherever they can squeeze them. Companies starting to move here by the boatload. This shit will be just as bad as L.A. and San Francisco in a few years..

I may leave for a minute, but I can't leave forever. Yes the cost of living is getting out of hand, but running doesn't solve that as much as trying to address the issues. Welfare isn't helping as much as it handicaps people from getting out of poverty.

SoCal is definitely not what it used to be. Los Angeles is way overcrowded with people not from California. It feels like most of the Black people have left for Vegas or elsewhere. It doesn't feel the same.

I'm not leaving though. They want all the black people to leave. I can feel it, but it's only so they can have their propert or occupy the space. This is a beautiful state. It's expensive, though the civil liberties make it worth it. Weed is pretty much like alcohol here now. Almost.

Yep, and while I was there it was mainly hoodlums and shit moving to Vegas. It was mainly low-level professionals moving from SoCal to Phoenix tho.

As a California native, I'm sick of California people moving to Las Vegas. I'm joking and being serious at the same time. Vegas was a lick when I moved here in 2011. Now, this shit reminds me of The Bay area around I wanna say 2004-05ish. Cost of living has crept up and theyre building houses and apartments wherever they can squeeze them. Companies starting to move here by the boatload. This shit will be just as bad as L.A. and San Francisco in a few years..

I got to Vegas in 2011 as well. It was cool at first, but gradually more and more Cali niggas was showing up, especially when they got closer to finishing the stadium for The Raiders. Where I was staying at the last three years, on Twain between Paradise and Swenson, it was a shitton of Cali niggas. My building had Bloods on the far end and Crips on my end, Latin gang niggas in the back (IIRC there was a couple of MS13 dudes back there too). All from Cali.

I got to Vegas in 2011 as well. It was cool at first, but gradually more and more Cali niggas was showing up, especially when they got closer to finishing the stadium for The Raiders. Where I was staying at the last three years, on Twain between Paradise and Swenson, it was a shitton of Cali niggas. My building had Bloods on the far end and Crips on my end, Latin gang niggas in the back (IIRC there was a couple of MS13 dudes back there too). All from Cali.
Twain & Swenson?

Yuck

il_1140xN.2122850515_840v.jpg

Democrats.

Sadly, they finna get they filthy paws on TX eventually and flip it blue. This way since TX is rite on the border, they can use tax-payer $$ to fly the illegal aliens to alllll the states of they choosing on tax-payer dime.

ratio3x2_960.webp

San Francisco, a new study declares, is the "doo-doo capital" of the nation.
0012000001fxZm9AAE

The esteemed honor was bestowed upon the city by folks at the real estate listing site RealtyHop, which probed publicly available 311 data to determine how many "poop sightings" were recorded in San Francisco over the past few years.

ratio3x2_960.webp

San Francisco, a new study declares, is the "doo-doo capital" of the nation.
0012000001fxZm9AAE

The esteemed honor was bestowed upon the city by folks at the real estate listing site RealtyHop, which probed publicly available 311 data to determine how many "poop sightings" were recorded in San Francisco over the past few years.

Guess UNICEF needs to do one of these for SanFran like they did for all of India.

Back