Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Califorinia Going Down The Drain?

Niggas out there paying $500k-$1M for 1000-2000 sq ft houses with no backyard and no basement. FOH. But dope to visit, I’m out there next month.

Anytime I see stories like this, its from 2 types of people. Regular people that have a legit issue with the wealthy hoarding all the resources and making everyone else suffer or someone rich that helped turn Cali into what it is & is angry people are putting a stop to it, or they're angry they arnt containing the homeless in the brown neighborhoods like they used 2.

When its the second type of person, their solution is always to blame liberals and say they need to lock more people up, or they want to move somewhere else and turn it into Cali

Any Cali residents on here?

This nigga sound goofy, bitter & yapping while sound like he doesn't know much, imo. Says homeless and immigrants are getting checks but, he's not getting anything. Angry his fav restaurant closed & his sports teams left, which are private businesses and dont have much to do with Cali itself. But my fav is him claiming politicians are selling everything to whomever, but at no point suggests voting them out, just says to leave.

Sanctions , inequality , racism , nepotism & the man policing the world has consequences

Cali is the home of draughts, wildfires, coastal drug trafficking, smog, extreme homelessness, ridiculous cost of living, earthquakes and a bunch of other shit. It's been home to all that shit for decades. I'm not sure why anyone would just now be saying it's going to shit. It's the same state full of people that saw Terminator II and thought "That guy would make a great governor."

Back