OPINION Is anyone exempt from being included in a comedians routine?

Brian the dog racist as fuck....
. And he was tryna pull a black chick once... The shit had me laughing my ass off....

Then that time Peter said he was gonna go in the hood and say the N word

Nigga came back with a crown and sash that said "King of black people" and said

" They respected me for it"

And let's not forget that episode of South Park

DistinctDecimalElephant-max-1mb.gif

The only thing is be funny when making fun of particular group and lot of comedians are not really funny nowadays

Nobody should be protected but the jokes should actually be funny and that's where some comedians miss the mark. Most jokes are offensive in some way, but when the joke isn't actually funny then that's when you're gonna get people reacting in a negative way more often than not

Reactions: deadeye
I would say mentally retarded people. What could be funny about that? What is comedy for? Not that I wouldn't think.

Chappele starts his jokes off by purposely saying something offensive to deliver his jokes down the line. He's a master at this.

Chapelle begins the joke saying "FAGGOT!!" which basically ends with him showing the hypocrisy when it comes to offensive words and the power of the "alphabet people" in a 2019 stand up. "FAGGOT!!" in a 2019 multi million dollar Netflix stand up.

I can guarantee Hart won't touch a gay joke today as well as many other comedians.

Comedy is the most subjective form of entertainment we have which makes it the toughest. It changes with time and Hart learned the limitations of gays jokes in a stand up isn't even 10 years.

So in the end what's more offensive? Hart being honest about not wanting a gay son in a 2010 stand up, his anti gay slurs from 10 years ago, or Chapelle saying "FAGGOT!!" challenging the pretense that it's the most "offensive" word in our language in a 2019 stand up?

Well, when you have to delete something from social media, damage control has already kicked in. A no name comedian probably wouldn't give af but millionaire Hart doesn't have a choice. Being exempt means you have monitory power to tell people you're not a joke.

"If you do anything wrong in your life and I find out about it, I'm going to take everything away from you. Could be today, tomorrow, 15, 20 years from now. If I find out your're fucking finished"

"Who is that?"

"That's you!"

Chappele is the GOAT

And once again ha said "FAGGOT!!" in a 2019 multi million dollar Netflix stand up.

I would say mentally retarded people. What could be funny about that? What is comedy for? Not that I wouldn't think.

Chappele starts his jokes off by purposely saying something offensive to deliver his jokes down the line. He's a master at this.

Chapelle begins the joke saying "FAGGOT!!" which basically ends with him showing the hypocrisy when it comes to offensive words and the power of the "alphabet people" in a 2019 stand up. "FAGGOT!!" in a 2019 multi million dollar Netflix stand up.

I can guarantee Hart won't touch a gay joke today as well as many other comedians.

Comedy is the most subjective form of entertainment we have which makes it the toughest. It changes with time and Hart learned the limitations of gays jokes in a stand up isn't even 10 years.

So in the end what's more offensive? Hart being honest about not wanting a gay son in a 2010 stand up, his anti gay slurs from 10 years ago, or Chapelle saying "FAGGOT!!" challenging the pretense that it's the most "offensive" word in our language in a 2019 stand up?

Well, when you have to delete something from social media, damage control has already kicked in. A no name comedian probably wouldn't give af but millionaire Hart doesn't have a choice. Being exempt means you have monitory power to tell people you're not a joke.

Chappele is the GOAT

And once again ha said "FAGGOT!!" in a 2019 multi million dollar Netflix stand up.
Heart did have a choice, it was the choice to stand up for himself and not get bullied over bullshit like a lot of other comedians. They people that always complain about those sorta jokes arnt fans & alot of times arnt fans of comedy in general. They just want to create some outrage to get clicks am get money or "donations".
At first Kevin did the right move saying he wont apologize, but then he quickly folded by giving up hosting & apologizing several times. Kevin lowkey fucked himself by branding himself as a appeals to everyone,non-offensive, positive vibes only comedian, to sell movie tickets. He 100% listened to some studio or agents marketing now he has to walk on eggshells to keep getting those checks.

Heres a video of Gary Owen talking about a time when, they tried to punk him for making a joke about his retarded family member. To top it off, it was an old joke from years ago. He basically said fuck em, and weathered the storm.

Heres a video of Gary Owen talking about a time when, they tried to punk him for making a joke about his retarded family member. To top it off, it was an old joke from years ago. He basically said fuck em, and weathered the storm.

Ok, so, here's the thing. I can TOTALLY understand how a special needs person would be horribly offended by that joke. It's not the joke itself when he does the impression. It's the genesis of the joke and the thought that he had that made him write that joke in the first place. It's still not mean-spirited on his part. It's just ignorant.

My issue is less people getting offended by shit like this and more how how they handle it. If was special needs and was at his show and he did that joke and I got offended, I'd just suck that shit up and bounce. I wouldn't try to get other people on my side to boo the nigga or try to get him blackballed or whatever. He ain't gotta change his act for me.

Ok, so, here's the thing. I can TOTALLY understand how a special needs person would be horribly offended by that joke. It's not the joke itself when he does the impression. It's the genesis of the joke and the thought that he had that made him write that joke in the first place. It's still not mean-spirited on his part. It's just ignorant.

My issue is less people getting offended by shit like this and more how how they handle it. If was special needs and was at his show and he did that joke and I got offended, I'd just suck that shit up and bounce. I wouldn't try to get other people on my side to boo the nigga or try to get him blackballed or whatever. He ain't gotta change his act for me.
Thats what people used to do, just leave. But now the narrative is to try and bully people into folding to your virtue signaling.
I follow a lot of comedians & they talk about it all the time. They'll make a joke and a random person will yell out angry saying "thats not ok, i know someone that has blah blah blah" and go on with the exaggerated outrage. When it reality they just want to make it about them.
Andrew Schulz has another video where someone has a seizure at a show and EMT had to come and take her. Naturally he made some jokes to lighten the mood, but some lady in the audience was super upset and made it about her. This is the age we live in now and they'll bully you if you dont stand your ground.

But to circle back to Kevin a sec. Dude is the most successful comedian ever, EVER. And he really folded just so he might not make as many millions for a year. Nigga had his self respect take a backseat for a few more dollars that wont change his standard of living, smh.

Heart did have a choice, it was the choice to stand up for himself and not get bullied over bullshit like a lot of other comedians. They people that always complain about those sorta jokes arnt fans & alot of times arnt fans of comedy in general. They just want to create some outrage to get clicks am get money or "donations".
At first Kevin did the right move saying he wont apologize, but then he quickly folded by giving up hosting & apologizing several times. Kevin lowkey fucked himself by branding himself as a appeals to everyone,non-offensive, positive vibes only comedian, to sell movie tickets. He 100% listened to some studio or agents marketing now he has to walk on eggshells to keep getting those checks.

Nah, he didn't have a choice. Anytime someone starts burning receipts they know they fucked up. That's pressure. Now I don't even check for his stand ups. It's just a bunch of self deprecating jokes cause he doesn't want to rub anyone the wrong way.

The ratard joke, that's just shock humor for comedians that lack material which usually backfires. Like who thinks "I should make a joke about my retarded cousin" is going to turn out well? Then he tries to qualify himself my saying he has a ratarded cousin.

What's the point of making jokes of people that don't have the mental capacity to defend themselves or even know they are the punchline in a joke.

People comment on those men on films skits saying they gay and find it funny. Well the show ended 25 years ago.

We all know if In Living Color came out now them jokes wouldn't fly

marlon wayans recently said if the group being joked on laughs - mission accomplished

most outrage is from people that shouldn't be offended

Reactions: SeaSnake
No one is exempt, I personally dont like jokes about iconic black people in the routines of black comics.

Rosa Parks, MLK, Malcom X, Sojourner Truth..to me theres a few beyond reproach..personally. Unless they are great great comics

Patrice Oneal, Dave Chappelle, Bernie Mack, Cedric The Entertainer, Richard Pryor, Kenan Ivory Wayans.

Outside of that group..shut the fuck up about historic figures, your talent hasn't earned the right