OPINION Is 'All Black Lives Matter' A Distraction From The BLM Movement?

PIs it a distraction

• Total voters
I didn’t mean it as a diss though.

Its not about a diss or anything.

Its just the nature defense is played out. In everything at this point.

What we call nature changes every few decades. Alot of the shit that was nature 50 years ago aint nature today.

Nature dont be intending shit but survival.

Whst you are calling nature now, in 50 years, wont be the nature of things. That means it was never nature to begin with.

That goes with gender roles, lgbtq stuff, any everything else too.

Ok cool, nothing on the first two points? Also, are we going to address how homosexuality was forced on our ancestors as a form of abuse, demasculinization and mind control?
I think these should be their own threads.

Buck breaking

So if nature intended a penis to enter a vagina which not only brings pleasure but HUMAN LIFE, that’s going to change in a few decades?

:kobe:

Testing is already underway for birth artificial wombs. They have already had births for animals in artifical wombs In a few decades, women wont have to carry a baby for 9 months. You just decide to have a baby with someone and leave it to scientists.

Shit already changing fam. Wether yall like it or not.

Testing is already underway for birth artificial wombs. They have already had births for animals in artifical wombs In a few decades, women wont have to carry a baby for 9 months. You just decide to have a baby with someone and leave it to scientists.

Shit already changing fam. Wether yall like it or not.

Artificial is not natural

That’s all I’m saying

Artificial is not natural

That’s all I’m saying

Neither is medicine. Next time tell mfers to not take shit and die like nature intended.

Fact is scientific discovery and progress is a part of survival.

And like i said originally, the only thing in nature is survival.

Gender roles and what men are supposed to do and all that shit is just nonsense. Not cause I want it to be, but cause you can just look at the changes in society and see it for yourself that whats supposed to be intended by nature stays changing.

But this is a huge derailment of the thread.

And this thread is too important to derail.

Reactions: SeaSnake
Ooooooooohk, so now we’re talking about man made artificial wombs and NOT nature? Which one is it? Artificial systems being created and enforced or is it that actual nature is changing?
Bruh, waive your flag. I ain’t judging; you ain’t on trial, lmao.

This dumb shit is saying every scientific advancement is against nature. Shit is dumb.

Plus you cant debate with me for real fam. Luckily we aint debating though.

Neither is medicine. Next time tell mfers to not take shit and die like nature intended.

Fact is scientific discovery and progress is a part of survival.

And like i said originally, the only thing in nature is survival.

Gender roles and what men are supposed to do and all that shit is just nonsense. Not cause I want it to be, but cause you can just look at the changes in society and see it for yourself that whats supposed to be intended by nature stays changing.

But this is a huge derailment of the thread.

And this thread is too important to derail.

Duh. We know meds ain’t natural lol.

Just like some of the food we eat.

But the human race survived millions of years before meds and hopefully meds assist with that for the next few million

Not debating that.

Nah, it’s in the right place. Black people (not all) loooooooooove co-signing shit that serves no purpose to them or leads to their destruction. Again, notice how fucking EASY it was to change the focus from racism to let’s get back to blaming successful STRAIGHT black men for everything, lmao.
i see where you going now.

im just thinking like....so black men are being killing at a high rate. and now is the time to say black men arent protecting black women and the initials.
black men are trying to protect themselves so we can protect others. yet we aint shit......

who the fuck aint against us at this point?

fuck it....ill add to the division.

Black business owners lives matter.

Ok smart guy. Soooooooo creating an artificial womb (which is clearly NOT nature) that is being used to replace natural birth in which the process is pleasurable and natural, is scientific advancement? No, you fucking idiot, that’s a tool that’s being used to implement an unnatural way of living. Lmao, fly your flag bruh. But I will say this is disappointing because I don’t remember you as being moist type nigga. But hey, things change

You sounding stupid fam.

What this shit gotta do with me personally?

Thats what yall dumb mfers do when yall got nothing. Supposed to be super straight but stay having dick on yall minds. Shit makes no sense.

Everything man creates is nature. Mans nature is using tools.

Crack open a science jou

Black women are the leaders in the black community and it been that way since slavery.

We've been in an gynocracy

• Ether
Reactions: YoungKing123
We were discussing NATURE and you jumped to ARTIFICIAL wombs which by definition would not be natural.....right?

Straight Black men matter

Cellphones aint natural by your definition either fam. But cellphones becomes second nature to life.

Thats how shit works. This is how nature changes. Thats why saying something is how it is by nature been disproven.

Im done with the derail though.

Yup, talking to people in person is no longer natural anymore because of cell phones. Shit is crazy bruh.
:think3:

In 2020, its natural to just text a bitch you trying to fuck.

Lmao. Im done for real though.

My only point is whats natural been changing like a mfer.

I feel bad for derailing.

We got different definitions of whats natural. Agree to disagree and respect.

In 2020, its natural to just text a bitch you trying to fuck.

Lmao. Im done for real though.

My only point is whats natural been changing like a mfer.

I feel bad for derailing.

We got different definitions of whats natural. Agree to disagree and respect.
:smh:man you OK?