Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

At work.. when someone says i aint complaining but.. or im not calling to argue but.. and does that thing

kill yourself call your boss

Ur at an intersection red light with no left turn lane n the mf in front of u wait til green to hit the turn signal n the whole other lane passes u by
IllinformedAdventurousCowbird-size_restricted.gif

When somebody uses up something of yours then proceeds to tell you shit like.. "Its been sitting in there 2 weeks, you wasnt gonna use it" as their justification.

When someone eat the food you had in the fridge.

I literally went into rage mode when my Dad ate ALL SIX of my bday cupcakes. When I woke his azzz up and asked hom if he ate them, not did he say yes...but this man had THEE AUDACITY to say "Man...them cupcakes was dry." When he said that...

133f9a45c6d938dd9205a69a3da7f8a3.gif

I blew the fucc up! HOW DA FUCC you ate 1...2...3...4...5...6 MUTHAFUCCIN CUPCAKES, AND THEN...gonna talmbout "Man they were dry."

I raged out so bad, my Dad got up and went to his bedroom cuz I was making him feel bad. I ended up leaving the house, and staying the night wit this chick I was seeing at that time. She told me I was wrong for going off on him...FUCC DAT!

download.jpg
rampage-jackson-breaks-door-o.gif

Was just about to post this... Twice this year already Ive held the door open for people and they aint said thanks... 3 strikes and Im losing my manners... How hard is to say be polite???
I usually say thanks for nothing if i dont get an immediate response

Back