Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

I think it was implied that most of the Dothraki went home. We saw them gathered at the port when they were loading up ships to leave. Some of them probably stayed and claimed the land offered, but I bet most of them preferred to go back where they could continue to live the lifestyle they wanted.

Hmm guess I missed that

Lil Nas X buying Billy ray a Maserati... nigga do you even own a home yet? Don't you have family? Why are you buying a multi millionaire expensive gifts?

Lil Nas X buying Billy ray a Maserati... nigga do you even own a home yet? Don't you have family? Why are you buying a multi millionaire expensive gifts?

He dont even own the song

He didnt buy anything to be real. he dont have that kind of money.

When niggas want shit for free or ask for the "family discount" but will go pay the white man full price with no questions asked

He dont even own the song

He didnt buy anything to be real. he dont have that kind of money.
What do you mean he didn't buy it? If you mean he didn't spend his own money than that's even worse because he has to recoup it

What do you mean he didn't buy it? If you mean he didn't spend his own money than that's even worse because he has to recoup it

You think he got that type of money to buy that car? He fresh in the game and signed to a label

So the LABEL bought the car...told him to go pose wit Billy Ray.
I hope that's the case. What's the point of finessing a whole genre and a legendary country singer just to turn around be foolish with the money you earn?

I hope that's the case. What's the point of finessing a whole genre and a legendary country singer just to turn around be foolish with the money you earn?

He had the number song in the world before BRC got on the track.

Seems like BRC finessed him and the label

Young dude has 1 song with no album or tour money. He def didn’t buy that shit

I mighta posted this already but

When ur idling in reverse out a parking space some crowded lot hovering over the brakes

N some faggot ass come thru at 40 mph beepin at u 3 times (stressin 3rd beep) like ur supposed to know an ass hat comin thru

Bruh i rarely wanna murder ppl

People who feel the need to touch me, during communication.

People who unprompted, tell me someone else's business.

Adults that behave like children

Mofos who jump in front you whenever through the city or highway with no blinker.
You fat piece of shit. Looking like he had two of everything on McD's breakfast menu.
Got next to his blob, 1000 pound life looking ass and rolled my window down and said two words.
Heart Attack.

I mighta posted this already but

When ur idling in reverse out a parking space some crowded lot hovering over the brakes

N some faggot ass come thru at 40 mph beepin at u 3 times (stressin 3rd beep) like ur supposed to know an ass hat comin thru

Bruh i rarely wanna murder ppl

What type of Nissan, suv, or truck were they driving. Maybe a c class Benz?

Reiterating agsin...my s/o having the other bedroom lookin like a Category 10 hurricane came thru, and DESTROYED it. Her clothes every damn where!

Yet I'm wrong for addressing it and asking her to clean up.

RbgYhzI.gif

Last edited:
Reiterating agsin...my s/o having the other bedroom lookin like a Category 10 hurricane came thru, and destroyed it. Her clothes every damn where.

Yet I'm wrong for addressing it and asking her to clean up.

View attachment 138891
You're not wrong tell her stop acting like a child get her ass up and clean the fucking room.

When shyt is terrible at work and that one muthafucca says "Hey...job security"

Bitch I don't wanna hear that shyt! What that gotta do wit management not scheduling enough people! Or their lack of hiring enough people!

People who swerve lane to lane with no damn turn signal on

People who also don’t cut their fucking headlights on when the sun is damn near gone

Back