Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360: The "Things that grinds your gears" Thread

Muthafuccas who overanalyze movies.

For example when "Get Out" came out, you see all these folks outchea tryin to break down the movie, and trying to make the meaning deeper than it needed to be.

Muthafuccas actin like they gotta show how intelligent they are to everyone online. The shyt is gonna get worse when "Us" drops. When the 1st trailer posted...you already seen muthafuccas tryin to dissect the movie, and explain what about! Muthafuccas how do you know what's the meaning of the movie?? It was just a teaser trailer!!

Movie ain't een dropped yet and muthafuccas already acting like they know the deep meaning behind the movie, and what Jordan Peele tryin to convey to the audience. Smh.

This sham of a opioid epidemic. Blows my mind that their really pushin this shyt in commercials and TV shows.

When someone comes up to u like they wanna talk but dont have shit to say n basically wait for u to do all the talking.

When u notice a mf looking at u or watching u, u say hello or good morning to them for the sake of good manners n they say absolutely nothing or look the other way. Fuckin weirdos man.

When someone comes up to u like they wanna talk but dont have shit to say n basically wait for u to do all the talking.

When u notice a mf looking at u or watching u, u say hello or good morning to them for the sake of good manners n they say absolutely nothing or look the other way. Fuckin weirdos man.

This is why I stopped taking to my ex...GRHS...over the phone. Complained about us not calling each other...but whenever I did...*crickets chirping*.

The hefa would just sit up on the phone quiet. Expecting me to listen to her breath, and noise from the TV in the background. I stopped callin her azzz after that. Wasting my time, and my minutes.

When you're in a store looking at birthday cards and motherfuckers reach over like you're not standing there and they don't say excuse me.

50yr old faces on 20yd old bodies
giphy.gif

This is why I stopped taking to my ex...GRHS...over the phone. Complained about us not calling each other...but whenever I did...*crickets chirping*.

The hefa would just sit up on the phone quiet. Expecting me to listen to her breath, and noise from the TV in the background. I stopped callin her azzz after that. Wasting my time, and my minutes.
That shit use to get folk vexed. I wouldn’t even tell you I had rollover. But let me be on the jack n I get that text talking bout minutes.

Idiots who use the "but but but Horry has 7 rings" argument when discussing NBA Goats. That shit's the dumbest fuckin argument I've ever heard and it's used by mad people smh

This sham of a opioid epidemic. Blows my mind that their really pushin this shyt in commercials and TV shows.

Why would you call the opioid epidemic a sham? People really are dying from pain pills, and there really is a system in place that's profiting from it.

Idiots who use the "but but but Horry has 7 rings" argument when discussing NBA Goats. That shit's the dumbest fuckin argument I've ever heard and it's used by mad people smh

You know what's stupidest about that argument? It could be made much better using Bill Russel. He's got 11 rings and was actually the star/leader of his team, yet no one puts him in their top 5.

Horry was a GOAT contributor and happen to play for the right team at the right time

You can argue Horry was the goat role player, but he never had to carry a franchise on his back. Bringing him into Goat talk is retarded, I hate when niggas do that shit.

Why would you call the opioid epidemic a sham? People really are dying from pain pills, and there really is a system in place that's profiting from it.

You know what's stupidest about that argument? It could be made much better using Bill Russel. He's got 11 rings and was actually the star/leader of his team, yet no one puts him in their top 5.

Fax. My retort would be that there was only about 4 teams in the NBA lol

True, the lack of competition in that era is the logical comeback in that case. However, I'd argue that the competition is weak now. If we're being hones, there are only like 4 real title contenders now and none of them are really close to the champs. I think GS is very similar to that old Celtics team in the quality of their players from bottom to top and the lack of teams that can match them.

So we’re expected to believe the Dothraki would just be cool with Bran ruling them? They respected the Dragon lady but that’s it.

Edit: Had no idea I posted this here, thought I was in the GoT thread lmao

Last edited:
You can argue Horry was the goat role player, but he never had to carry a franchise on his back. Bringing him into Goat talk is retarded, I hate when niggas do that shit.

Hell yea he was a great role player and hit key shots but thats it Orry (lol) always been over shadowed by Hakeem/Drexler , Duncan/Parker/ Manu
Shaq/Kobe ,he was always fortunate but never that guy always a 4th or 5th option

Bill destroyed his competition in a era of less skilled ballers and his physique was that of no one kinda like when Shaq popped up. I think thats why he gets over shadowed and a majority of us weren't relevant when he played

So we’re expected to believe the Dothraki would just be cool with Bran ruling them? They respected the Dragon lady but that’s it.

I think it was implied that most of the Dothraki went home. We saw them gathered at the port when they were loading up ships to leave. Some of them probably stayed and claimed the land offered, but I bet most of them preferred to go back where they could continue to live the lifestyle they wanted.

Back