Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah, this shit gonna be completely doors my spoiled by season 2, I don't even give a fuck no more

When characters are this OP I never really like the stories. Because it always going to go the same way. The weak characters will have to train and come together to beat the OP guy. I may be in the minority on this but that's how I feel about characters like OM in the TV series.

Now as the comics go that's a little different because I've read the Invincible comics so this particular time I get it. So this is an exception

His father could train him... But it would be pretty much him beating the shit out of him over and over again...

I mean he was very very hard on him every time they trained... Maybe that's what it takes. Beat him within an inch, and he heals stronger like sayians 🤷🏿‍♂️
Yeah I think that's how they get stronger, on some true warrior race shit. You can't be the man if you don't go through hell.

Also I found it funny how the writers kept sneaking the title on the screen every episode. You never saw that shit coming. They be talking and be like "this is" and all you see is Invincible on the screen.

Not gon lie, they caught me the first 6 episodes, but I caught the last two right before it happened. Had me on my toes like they aint gon catch me again

Last edited:
I don't know about y'all but that was always a low-key fear of mine. What if I really don't know this man I call my father.

I hate when people overly hype new shit...

Niggaz was saying Omni man was a worse dad than goku cuz he beat mark up a few times.

This nigga Nolan 5,000 years old. And he was dumb nice to mark and his mom until he found out mark had powers... And when it really comes down to it... He's being super hard on Mark cuz he is trying to prepare him for what's coming.

Goku GAVE NO FUCKS FROM THE BEGINNING.... Nigga legit don't wanna be a dad. Had his son in the battle field from the as toddler, let a green nigga he used to beef with raise gohan and invted vegeta to the cook out IMMEDIATELY after this little
gem

FR2s.gif

I hate when people overly hype new shit...

Niggaz was saying Omni man was a worse dad than goku cuz he beat mark up a few times.

This nigga Nolan 5,000 years old. And he was dumb nice to mark and his mom until he found out mark had powers... And when it really comes down to it... He's being super hard on Mark cuz he is trying to prepare him for what's coming.

Goku GAVE NO FUCKS FROM THE BEGINNING.... Nigga legit don't wanna be a dad. Had his son in the battle field from the as toddler, let a green nigga he used to beef with raise gohan and invted vegeta to the cook out IMMEDIATELY after this little
gem

FR2s.gif

You buggin.

Yea they both trash parents.

But what Omni Man did to Mark with the train is worse than anything goku did.

Was anybody else hyped to see Battle Beast pop back up at the end?

Even though he was only in one scene earlier in the season, he's one of my favorite characters. I was hoping they were going to bring his ass back to fight Omni Man.

Back