Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was anybody else hyped to see Battle Beast pop back up at the end?

Even though he was only in one scene earlier in the season, he's one of my favorite characters. I was hoping they were going to bring his ass back to fight Omni Man.
I really hope they change his story ending from the comics. Like you he's one of my favorite characters

I hate when people overly hype new shit...

Niggaz was saying Omni man was a worse dad than goku cuz he beat mark up a few times.

This nigga Nolan 5,000 years old. And he was dumb nice to mark and his mom until he found out mark had powers... And when it really comes down to it... He's being super hard on Mark cuz he is trying to prepare him for what's coming.

Goku GAVE NO FUCKS FROM THE BEGINNING.... Nigga legit don't wanna be a dad. Had his son in the battle field from the as toddler, let a green nigga he used to beef with raise gohan and invted vegeta to the cook out IMMEDIATELY after this little
gem

FR2s.gif

I treated Goku as the dad who mostly put his career b4 his family. But a worse dad than Omni Man?? Naw...just...naw. Omni would've killed Mark if it wasn't for that baseball memory. Other than that...

Sayin his wife just a pet
Tellin his son he can make another one
Using his son's face to kill hundreds in a subway
Willing to beat him to death
No fuccs given about his son's feelings

Yeah...Worse Dad of the Century

You buggin.

Yea they both trash parents.

But what Omni Man did to Mark with the train is worse than anything goku did.
Highly disagree.
Goku gave cell a sensu bean and said man up.

Omniman is conflicted cuz had he known Mark was gonna have powers he prolly would have been hard on him from the jump. He just trying to get him to understand through tough love. Like I can see omniman really gives a fuck....

Goku never gave a fuck.

I treated Goku as the dad who mostly put his career b4 his family. But a worse dad than Omni Man?? Naw...just...naw. Omni would've killed Mark if it wasn't for that baseball memory. Other than that...

Sayin his wife just a pet
Tellin his son he can make another one
Using his son's face to kill hundreds in a subway
Willing to beat him to death
No fuccs given about his son's feelings

Yeah...Worse Dad of the Century
He knows he's going to heal.

I think he wants to unlock the savagery in him he feels his race is known for. I can't unsee the shit other niggaz posted.... So I'm going to assume viltrimites are all that hard on their kids and omniman just gotta play catch up cuz he spent 16 years treating mark like a normal kid

I hate when people overly hype new shit...

Niggaz was saying Omni man was a worse dad than goku cuz he beat mark up a few times.

This nigga Nolan 5,000 years old. And he was dumb nice to mark and his mom until he found out mark had powers... And when it really comes down to it... He's being super hard on Mark cuz he is trying to prepare him for what's coming.

Goku GAVE NO FUCKS FROM THE BEGINNING.... Nigga legit don't wanna be a dad. Had his son in the battle field from the as toddler, let a green nigga he used to beef with raise gohan and invted vegeta to the cook out IMMEDIATELY after this little
gem

FR2s.gif
7700DC39-954B-4C99-92CF-0DB7E3649E60.jpeg

Invincible named should be changed to Vulnerable cause he always getting the shit beaten out of him . I've never seen a main character take so many ass kickings like him . But I enjoyed the show.

Back