Welcome To aBlackWeb

Don't quote spoilers.... Cuz I'm just gonna delete your quote too 🤷🏿‍♂️

Oh and homie banned from the thread ...

If you wanna talk about the comics, make a separate thread to talk about the comics specifically.

I think the robot is cloning a body for his self. Seems like he wants to become human.

I think omni man comes from a planet of conquers. He just si happen to fall in love and change his plans, maybe?

Was thinkin this. That whole they were sent to other planets to help story didn't jive wit me.

Wow. One more episode
So robot created a kid version of Rex for Monster Girl? That seemed really creepy. Isn't she supposed to get younger each time she uses her powers?

Cecil said Mark may be the only one that can take down Omni-Man but Mark has been getting his ass kicked in a bunch of the battles this season. Hell he almost died. We didn't see Atom Eve head off to headquarters but we also didn't see her intervene

The Immortal doesn't seem to be immortal. Round 2 and another loss. Well now everyone saw Omni-Man murder him this time

I don't think the New Guardians have even a small chance against Omni-Man. They struggled big time in their last fight

I feel like the only way Invincible attacks Omni-Man is if Omni-Man attacks Deborah. Maybe that'll happen in the season finale

I've already read the comics. I can honestly admit for once that the changes in show is way better than the comics.

I hope they don't fuck it up like they did with the Walking Dead.

...yeah fucc Amber. Her azzz knew he was a super hero but bitchin about feeling important???

BIIIIIIIITTTTCCCCHHHH...the muthafucca was saving the damn world!! Selfish azzz hefa!

That is all
Same shit I thought! Nigga almost died a couple episodes ago! And she ain’t think about maybe he’s keeping his identity secret to protect her? Fuck her selfish ass.

Back