Welcome To aBlackWeb

They tried to bite this niggas nose off lmaooooo.

Omni mans fatality game is just...
:scust:

Bruh he needs to be a dlc character on latesr Mortal Kombat game.

Oh and who giving these super heroes names? B/c their names aren't living up to their action.

Immortal...0-2: how you DIED twice w/n months of each other?? How Sway??

Invincible...0-7-1: keeps gettin the brakes...wheel...the alignment...suspension beat outta his fragile azzz. Mofo damn near died at the hands of Battle Beast. The "1" is actually a draw. B/c gay cyborg committed dat. But I'm sure Invincible would've gotten his azzz whooped in that fight too..

Also one of those losses...is him gettin dumped by his selfish azzz gf who knew he was a superhero saving lives and could've made things better by letting him know a long time ago...but instead told him fucc alldat b/c she's more important and her selfish azzz comes 1st b4 the lives of the planet.

Last edited:
Fucking youtube threw a everything to know about omni man video in my suggestions the other day, then google threw an article in my news timeline. Had to resist clicking both.

Nosy ass algorithms.
Yeah, you watch one video on youtube about anything, then they flood your timeline. Someone posted a clip of some female bases reality show on here. I clicked it once to see what was funny. Next thing you know, youtube floods me with more from that show and I dont even watch shows like that. I definitely didnt youtube anything on Invincible.

Yeah, I'm trying to stay clear if spoilers for once......
I never heard one person talk about this comic once before the show came out, not saying they didn't read it in the past 4 years... But miss me with the enthusiasm. No one was this excited about it back then... My one cousin who did read it says he likes the changes the show made...

Sometimes it's best to fall back and let the shit rock

So far I like the series adaption better than the comics. There's a lot of backstory being left out but this series is great.

Also this series always let me know how OP Superman was in the DC that's why I was never a big fan of SM or Omni Man. Too OP and made the stories lame imo

While i do find Amber super entitled if not completely self centered it has to be noted that she is also a high school aged student with a lot of growing up to do herself.

Back