Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where are you reading it?

Keep your adblocker on and you'll be good to read the entire series

I just wanna know how my boy walked way from all those ass whipping w no type of brain damage...

He's lucky he's 1/2 alien cuz he was brutally beaten to an inch of his life twice!!! Cot damn!!!

I thought amber maybe had a deeper reasoning behind the bullshit but she was really just out there being a fuck nigga free of charge and its wild.
I know a lot of people hate her but she was actually way more developed than the books. Also made her a sista which I can't say I'm mad about lol. Hopefully they hear the criticism and develop her to be more understanding and supportive.

Talked to my brothers who read the comic book.
The main thing they changed was fleshing out omni man as a character. I assume to make that last episode hit harder.

I still can’t get over how he fucked that planet up. But I still think them folks were dumb asf for being in the same place three damn times.

Reactions: GNS
And Robot weird as hell like nigga why look like your teammate if you gonna be creepy even if she like dude that too weird

I still can’t get over how he fucked that planet up. But I still think them folks were dumb asf for being in the same place three damn times.
Also this I think they actually boosted his powers for the show cause that invasion with Omniman went waaay differently lol.

Was it like a vegeta thing where he got fucked up and then powered up. Cuz the show made that nigga on another level
Nah they straight kidnapped and neutralized his powers he was gone for 8 months lol.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
This a cool show, I'd put it up there with Jupiter Legacy. Or vice versa. Couple of hiccups but overall, I like what it could.

Its been a great decade for comics. I say fuck staying true to the source if another writer can make it better

Back