Welcome To aBlackWeb

There's no budget and visionary artist currently with the lack of better word vision to actually show the combat how it could be in live action. Animation is way more easier to translate and hopefully this becomes more acceptable to mainstream like anime has.

There's no budget and visionary artist currently with the lack of better word vision to actually show the combat how it could be in live action. Animation is way more easier to translate and hopefully this becomes more acceptable to mainstream like anime has.

Hence why DC anime is way better than live action

Hence why DC anime is way better than live action
Man of Steel ,Justice League, Infinity War and Endgame are the closest ones I've seen get comics to pages and all them mf were expensive for Hollywood. DB Super can only work in animation as well. Too much epic explosions and shit lol.

Man of Steel ,Justice League, Infinity War and Endgame are the closest ones I've seen get comics to pages and all them mf were expensive for Hollywood. DB Super can only work in animation as well. Too much epic explosions and shit lol.

I really need a proper studio to take on a live action dragon ball. I need that before I go.

The tech is there it just comes down to who wants to fork up the money and take that risk.

You dont think the tech is there yet? Man of Steel seems like the closest when it comes CG combat far as I can remember
MOS been the closest but you're talking about an entire multiverse of characters who can fight like that lol. Probably better off starting from DragonBall with Goku meeting Bulma first and keeping it more of a supernatural martial arts type of thing. Leading to the first tournament and learning that Goku is clearly not from this planet with his first transformation.

Reactions: GNS
I really need a proper studio to take on a live action dragon ball. I need that before I go.
I’m betting there’s an live action anime wave in about 20 years given how popular it is now. The people into it now will grow up and want to make the movies. Similar to how the comic book movies started hitting once the comic nerds grew up.

Bruh @AP2.0 this shit was so fire

Should have called this shit Without Remorse because damn Omni man was brutal. The last episode was epic

I was confused about the black dude who was apparently in control

Kirkman said he will be making changes throughout the run of the show bcos he feels he is a better writer now than he was when he first created Invincible.
Yea I read that as well it shows lol and the pacing is better. A lot more character development too.

Back