Interesting perspective on Africa

deadeye

Warrior
Dec 25, 2017
the future of a time long past

Basically, the video is centered around what I've said on multiple occasions.

Which is that people are making Africa out to be more than it really is..............and that the "idea" of Africa is greater than the "reality" of Africa.

Personally, I don't have anything against Africa........but I just don't get the affinity that so many people have for it.

You gotta be more specific as to what you mean essentially saying that Africa is overrated.

Nobody watching that lol

I gave him 10 minutes, given that he out right admits to never going to Africa, he didn't deserve that much. And it's interesting this video surfaces while I'm currently doing my research on Malema and the EFF. Dude is speaking from ignorance using "nigga-logic" with most of his opinions. Calling Africa, "...the richest country in the world." Seriously?

Nah, it'll take 3 hours to watch, longer to correct where he's wrong, then even longer to address the utter nonsense.

African ancestors had their part in the slave trade, there are Africans that support White Supremacy, but that doesn't mean we should ignore those Africans that are on our side. Cause black Americans are guilty of the same shit. If niggas can support a Nike, you can support an Africa where it fits.

Not necessarily overrated..........just that too many people seem to have an idealistic view of it.

They make it seem like it's some kind of Utopia or something.

When, in reality........it's far from it.

Yeah well it's definitely not a utopia but has always had plenty potential as far as natural resources goes.

Never heard anyone refer to Africa as any sort of Utopia. Some people believe (rightly or wrongly) that the black condition will never improve while we're dispersed in the way we currently are, which is why they say we should all go 'back'.

No way I'm listenin' to a 3 hour video of some nig talkin' shit about Africa

Last edited:
Fam said I never been there but then gon say Russia and North Korea will bust a gun....when has Russia ever came to the defense of white people in america on the basis of them being white and when has north korea came to the defense of asians on the basis of them being asian?

Just loud and wrong.

Who makes Africa out to be so great? If anything, people struggle just to get Africa the due credit it deserves from a historical perspective. If you're talking about Africa from a modern perspective, it is just universally seen as a poor shithole, and that isn't really true either. So again, any big-upping to Africa you see is usually only an attempt to try and counter some of the negativity associated with the continent. I don't understand how he managed to make a 3 hour video based on a completely faulty premise.