Welcome To aBlackWeb

thing is the 500 000 is inflated as fuck....

which makes any reasonable person part with the 1 000 like its nothing....

it's strategic as fuck....

they prolly could still make a profit with it being only $50 a person...considering most people prolly only get like 3 000 sick to begin with....if anyone even gets sick...which is proly rare as fuck

they prolly had to pay the full 500 000 k out......never.......like ever.....i'm positive it's a scare number to get people to pay

Yeah, our healthcare cost is outrageous. That's another thread.

Yeah, our healthcare cost is outrageous. That's another thread.
naw it's the same thing....the same shit....

we pay sooooooo much in health insurance because they charge soooooooo much for like every pill and service, and it's ridiculous.....

ridiculous......like they could easily make a substantial profit, by charging us a ridiculous amount less, but they up the prices to the highest amount allowable by law....

like they actually have laws to restrict them from charging too much, cuz they absolutely would.....

then to cover the costs.....insurance companies charge people retarrrrrrrrded amounts of money to pay for these over charged pills, and give doctors who are already obscenely paid....fucking bonuses to push and prescribe the already overly charged medicine that's being paid for by the overly charged insurance....

why you think so many people trying to heal thou herbs.....???

cuz god forbid you fall into a situation where you have no insurance.....

you...willl ....die

this is why obamacare and it's replacement is suck a big deal.....it's a direct reflection of how out of hand insurance has gotten.....

direct result...

if they get rid of obama care.....the sins of insurance could literally destroy our country.....

i mean they won't give a fuck...they stand to make even more money from like every case scenario......

the shit is a fucking racket

he been promising fights he aint delivered all day
normally i don't address reaction pushers, but i'm curious as to how he explains this away..

goldie already bowed out by saying it's a businesses goal to make money....and while i respect the savagery of that statement, it doesn't make the extent they go to make that profit any less criminal...

shit's nauseating....and the explanations just expose how deep the deception goes

i wanna hear what he got to say...other than i'm wrong

normally i don't address reaction pushers, but i'm curious as to how he explains this away..

goldie already bowed out by saying it's a businesses goal to make money....and while i respect the savagery of that statement, it doesn't make the extent they go to make that profit any less criminal...

shit's nauseating....and the explanations just expose how deep the deception goes

i wanna hear what he got to say...other than i'm wrong
I think in some areas u gotta weigh up if its worthwhile. if u wanna buy land instead of a life insurance policy, that's defensible. if u can afford to pay for drs appointments and take the gamble of paying for emergency surgery out of pocket, I guess forgoing health insurance wldn't be the dumbest thing in the world. if u traveling but the airline you're using refunds flight delays/missed connections and you aint carrying luggage, maybe you won't need travel insurance. if you can afford to buy your wife another ring, adding it to your home insurance might not be necessary. etc.

if u aint got alternatives lined up, insurance is needed. insurance companies might inflate the cost of individual things but that's also down to separate entities like pharmaceutical companies making certain meds cost a bomb. it may be a scam but it aint the only scam out there lol.

I think in some areas u gotta weigh up if its worthwhile. if u wanna buy land instead of a life insurance policy, that's defensible. if u can afford to pay for drs appointments and take the gamble of paying for emergency surgery out of pocket, I guess forgoing health insurance wldn't be the dumbest thing in the world. if u traveling but the airline you're using refunds flight delays/missed connections and you aint carrying luggage, maybe you won't need travel insurance. if you can afford to buy your wife another ring, adding it to your home insurance might not be necessary. etc.

if u aint got alternatives lined up, insurance is needed. insurance companies might inflate the cost of individual things but that's also down to separate entities like pharmaceutical companies making certain meds cost a bomb. it may be a scam but it aint the only scam out there lol.
it's the epitome of paying for convenience, only exploited to criminal extremes.....

the services rendered do not equate the way they charge it.......

in too many examples people pay way more into it than they will ever need as a result...and the number of people who pay in and never need it is far too frequent for them to be paying what they pay......

it's one of the greatest hustles in the world.....

if not the greatest....cuz even at their core mafia's charged for protection.......... every thing else grew from there

it's the epitome of paying for convenience, only exploited to criminal extremes.....

the services rendered do not equate the way they charge it.......

in too many examples people pay way more into it than they will ever need as a result...and the number of people who pay in and never need it is far too frequent for them to be paying what they pay......

it's one of the greatest hustles in the world.....

if not the greatest....cuz even at their core mafia's charged for protection.......... every thing else grew from there
u see, I agree with u. unfortunately tho, still gonna get insurance lol

they literally advertise themselves by offering scare stories of how they saved people from ruin.

even in markets where they're required.....they still try to present the image of being a loved one who cares about your best interest and you need in your life. they make it personal as shit. by design.....they are aimed to gaining your trust, all the while you pay them.....they create their need by pointing out what you stand to lose......

i used to do door to door sales..i sold home security systems.....as great as they were...the tactics to sell them were despicable.....like if you scared a person to the point they were crying, you knew you were about to get a big sale.....

why you think insurance companies promote nightmare scenarios......if you read some shit and you cry........you bout to pay out the ass

they literally advertise themselves by offering scare stories of how they saved people from ruin.

even in markets where they're required.....they still try to present the image of being a loved one who cares about your best interest and you need in your life. they make it personal as shit. by design.....they are aimed to gaining your trust, all the while you pay them.....they create their need by pointing out what you stand to lose......

i used to do door to door sales..i sold home security systems.....as great as they were...the tactics to sell them were despicable.....like if you scared a person to the point they were crying, you knew you were about to get a big sale.....

why you think insurance companies promote nightmare scenarios......if you read some shit and you cry........you bout to pay out the ass
You're right. but do u have insurance of any kind fam?

u see, I agree with u. unfortunately tho, still gonna get insurance lol
yea me too.. and i call them bitches all the time....niggaz i pay yall i wanna know every motherfucker that work there....

You're right. but do u have insurance of any kind fam?
hell motherfucking yea.....like gold plan on health, vision and dental,

and 2 life insurance policies......

it's on my wife's best interest to have me killed on the job......she getting welll over a million

biggest come up of her life, i already gave her the green light.....i just hope they don't catch her....cuz you know they hate paying out

i mean i play lotto too,...sometimes you can't help yourself with odds like that...

for like 20-25 dollars a month my wife can get a million if i die on the job??

:reallydude:

man i be walking under construction equipment all the time......

do not enter? i be looking at my phone.....

that shit prolly the best shot we got at making it.....

i mean i play lotto too,...sometimes you can't help yourself with odds like that...

for like 20-25 dollars a month my wife can get a million if i die on the job??

:reallydude:

man i be walking under construction equipment all the time......

do not enter? i be looking at my phone.....

that shit prolly the best shot we got at making it.....
goating cuz that's love

i go on the best rants...

cuz even the crazy ones be hitting home

i was on the road yesterday afternoon, so pardon me

before i respond, are you saying that ALL insurance is a scam or is your gripe mainly with car insurance and instances like Whiskas shared?

Yes, I also think that insurance is a very difficult topic. on the one hand, it is really important because in a difficult situation you will really need the money that insurance can provide you if something happens to you. But on the other hand, we can't know if something will happen and maybe we will give away our money that we could have spent on something good. Insurance companies pay people the money that was given to them by people with whom nothing happened, and of course they keep part of it for themselves. a friend of mine works for lifeinsuranceblog.net and he tells me a lot about how insurance companies work. many of them deceive people by making ridiculous rules that cannot be followed and they can't get their payment. so many people lose their money.

Last edited:
Health insurance no. Every other insurance, yes

I should be able to not have car insurance and pay outta pocket for for any accidents I may get into

You're assuming you can pay outta pocket though. Sure, if it's a little bender where the damage you're liable for is just a couple Gs or something, that may not be a problem. But what if you cause a multi-car collision that totals a couple cars and sends people to the hospital. You'd be on the hook for all those expenses, and unless you're rich, you probably wouldn't be able to pay that out of pocket.

So being required to have car insurance in and of itself is not a scam. How they set the rates on the other hand might be.

Back