Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Industry (Season 3)

Added to Calendar: 08-11-24

I looked up Industry in the search bar. There's no thread on it. Only mention of Industry is in the Official TV show thread

Trailer kind of made it seem like the they're going to compete to bring in the new guys business
I gotta refresh on the last season it was kind of all over the place

But I know it ended up w the Chinese dude coming back and ole girl getting fired for falsifying her school creds

That's what I remember too. I can't really remember what happened to the brunette woman or really any of the other characters really lol

I need to rewatch season 2

Yea the gay black dude became the assistant to Elon Musk

Chinese dude got shitted on then hired back and then fired ole girl

i don’t think I remember what happened to the Barack Obama dude the black girl was smashing

Jasmine lost her job w the freaky lesbian lady then her dad cut her off

All I remember off head

Yea the gay black dude became the assistant to Elon Musk

Chinese dude got shitted on then hired back and then fired ole girl

i don’t think I remember what happened to the Barack Obama dude the black girl was smashing

Jasmine lost her job w the freaky lesbian lady then her dad cut her off

All I remember off head
I kind of remember her getting cut off.

You're talking about the tech guy with the black girl that they were facetiming and whatnot?

Lol I didn't remember what happened to the gay guy

This is what happens when there's 2 years between seasons

I kind of remember her getting cut off.

You're talking about the tech guy with the black girl that they were facetiming and whatnot?

Lol I didn't remember what happened to the gay guy

This is what happens when there's 2 years between seasons
Fam what tech guy? Lmao

But yea remember she found out her opps been cheating on her moms her entire life , tried to wild him up til he finally had enough and cut off her credit cards and locked her out the crib

Back