Welcome To aBlackWeb

Income Tax Season! WE BALLIN’!

You need to know lil buddy.

lol the wife knows

I aint in no cash money contract its just not my area

i let the wizards do their shit

being able to trust her/them and let it go was hard but everything has continuously gotten better since

its been crazy since marriage and all....we got cpa's and I barely look at that shit

i dont even know how much money I made
I dont blame u man. I file self employed and pay a tax/bookkeeping firm almost 100/month.

Sat down to figure this tax bullshit out thinking i could keep that money while learning something....nope, fuck that.

Shit is complicated and im worried about what one lil mistake could do. So i just bury my head in the sand until tax time and all my expenses are recorded in the bank acct come time to file.

yeah its not really some shit you can be prideful with

i came up learning the worst money management ever, on top of not finishing school...credit and spending habits were a mess

this woman was running her parents' business since a teen, to the point they almost shut down when she left

she married me and started her own shit, they didnt talk to her for a year lol

I dont blame u man. I file self employed and pay a tax/bookkeeping firm almost 100/month.

Sat down to figure this tax bullshit out thinking i could keep that money while learning something....nope, fuck that.

Shit is complicated and im worried about what one lil mistake could do. So i just bury my head in the sand until tax time and all my expenses are recorded in the bank acct come time to file.

Shit is complicated, but you'd be surprised how many people can get everything they need done with Turbotax or the H&R App. Hell, I know a chick that has a side hustle of doing taxes for other people, and that's literally all she does. She gets their information and then uses Turbotax.

Shit is complicated, but you'd be surprised how many people can get everything they need done with Turbotax or the H&R App. Hell, I know a chick that has a side hustle of doing taxes for other people, and that's literally all she does. She gets their information and then uses Turbotax.
whats her #?

Catch up on bills
Clothes for the kids, spring almost here
Put money aside for summer vacation

Mine was straight garbage lowest ive ever got in my life and i owe quite a bit on state, mothafuck trump

I gotta pay more this year since they increased the deductions limit to 15k.

Btw, people are gonna get less/pay more this year because they got taxed at a lower rate throughout the year.

A lower rate mean you paid less taxes, and the lesd you pay the less you get back.

I made too much last year and Trump's wide-arching tax cut didn't benefit single independents too much

This here man.

The struggle is real. The tax cut benefitted everyone on the front end except people like us. Now those people are getting less back and it balances out for them.

Me on the other hand, I aint get a penny more on my checks and now im paying more than previous year.

Shits trash for real.

bruh, my state dropped yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

and a nigga went ballinnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

straight dropped $289.00

tenor.gif

at the supermarket
:smh:

This here man.

The struggle is real. The tax cut benefitted everyone on the front end except people like us. Now those people are getting less back and it balances out for them.

Me on the other hand, I aint get a penny more on my checks and now im paying more than previous year.

Shits trash for real.
Middle class's currently trash now. I'm just waiting on the internal strife to reach a breaking point between the various tax brackets

Back