Welcome To aBlackWeb

Income Tax Season! WE BALLIN’!

Reinvesting in probably

- Mallinckrodt (MNK)
- Rayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM)
(Both are publicly traded)

And placing money down on an investment property so it can earn more money per month

If I can't find anything I'll just add the remainder to my savings.
You hosers get tax returns?

This......but instead of 35k it's 2k

Also for those who don't know......gett get a refund is actually not a good thing. A refund means the government took a loan from your money and are basically paying you back interest free. Owing means you got all of your money and you were actually under taxed throughout the year.

"tried to trick my wisdom with the system" -Nas
So they took less than they were supposed to and gave me it back..and that's a bad thing?

images (2).jpeg
Whatever u need to get by boss...

I've had to pay the last 2 years. I bought a house last year so hoping there's a way I can atleast break even this year.

Any advice?

wont be much, but its going toward private school tuition

8yr old and 3 yr old already signed up and accepted for next school year

Look man..ya rich niggaz ain't gone ruin this for me
fam, we probably both scratching and surviving

im trying to tell you why you owe money and you in here being germs

WHY ARE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE?!?!?!

Saw one tax return where someone who made 25k for the year is getting back over 10k just from federal filing one dependent and almost 1500 back from the state.

that shits crazy right?

I laugh when i tell people this all the time....I got a big ass check when I was poor with 2 dependents

made $17K one year and got back like $6500

it seems sweet when you aint got shit and you get that all at once, but thats still barely 25 grand in a year smh

I've had to pay the last 2 years. I bought a house last year so hoping there's a way I can atleast break even this year.

Any advice?
Buying that house will be great for your taxes. You'll be able to write off the interest. If you work from home you can write off all your expenses as well.

So they took less than they were supposed to and gave me it back..and that's a bad thing?

View attachment 109090
Whatever u need to get by boss...
you basically overpaid in taxes

which means you didnt have enough deductions
fam, we probably both scratching and surviving

im trying to tell you why you owe money and you in here being germs

WHY ARE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE?!?!?!
UnrulyOrnateGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_restricted.gif
No..No..No..NO..NO..NO!!..NO!!!

Im actually reading alotta ppls is less this year cause his bullshit but i dunno how much truth there is to it tho, im still waiting on a w2 so i aint filled yet

It's true. That bullshit tax plan took away a lot of the itemization options people had and capped others, so some people are getting back substantially less and others who never have to pay back suddenly are having to pay back. It hurts people in states with high taxes like NY and CA a lot because now you can't really write off those state taxes in your fed taxes. A lot of Trump supporters are mad as fuck because they are getting screwed. I'd delight a little more in their misery if I didn't live in MD and am likely going to be subject to the same shit.

Buying that house will be great for your taxes. You'll be able to write off the interest. If you work from home you can write off all your expenses as well.

My pops did mention I could write of the interest i paid and I could also write off improvements and repairs(kitchen flooded). Is that correct?

Im actually reading alotta ppls is less this year cause his bullshit but i dunno how much truth there is to it tho, im still waiting on a w2 so i aint filled yet
Yeah, i dont know much on the situation but i saw comments on facebook that apparently there was a tax break of sorts for the super rich and it also gave people around my tax bracket a "$10" increase per paycheck in turn making everyone owe more at return season.

that shits crazy right?

I laugh when i tell people this all the time....I got a big ass check when I was poor with 2 dependents

made $17K one year and got back like $6500

it seems sweet when you aint got shit and you get that all at once, but thats still barely 25 grand in a year smh
Yea not gonna lie i was low key hating but that return with that salary put together aint all that. But shit when i was earning 20k range my returns would be a solid $342 max. Heated every year.

Yea not gonna lie i was low key hating but that return with that salary put together aint all that. But shit when i was earning 20k range my returns would be a solid $342 max. Heated every year.

I only got that sweet check twice and it was all for the kid.....6500 and then like 4300

before I had a kid I would get that $300-$400 shit

its been crazy since marriage and all....we got cpa's and I barely look at that shit

i dont even know how much money I made

I only got that sweet check twice and it was all for the kid.....6500 and then like 4300

before I had a kid I would get that $300-$400 shit

its been crazy since marriage and all....we got cpa's and I barely look at that shit

i dont even know how much money I made
You need to know lil buddy.

Back