Welcome To aBlackWeb

Income Tax Season! WE BALLIN’!

been wondering why we aint had no updates yet

find out last week the cpa's fucked up and we gotta file amended

then i get a letter this morning from the state dept of rev.....niggas offset my shit for PUBLIC DEFENDER FEES from 2012

im not really mad but shit.....i just gotta call em this week like "what else you got?"

Man got my bonus from work last week. A bonus gets taxed more than a regular paycheck so 42% of the bonus went straight to taxes and I used a good portion of the rest to pay what I owed for taxes.

Smh at my job basically giving the govt a bonus.

Man got my bonus from work last week. A bonus gets taxed more than a regular paycheck so 42% of the bonus went straight to taxes and I used a good portion of the rest to pay what I owed for taxes.

Smh at my job basically giving the govt a bonus.
right before we would get bonuses at my last job, i would go in the system and change my witholding so that it wasnt taxed

as soon as I got it, i changed it back to offset the bonus

right before we would get bonuses at my last job, i would go in the system and change my witholding so that it wasnt taxed

as soon as I got it, i changed it back to offset the bonus

I feel you. Not a bad idea but then in total you get taxed less than what you would have and still end up either getting a smaller return or paying back more at the end of the year.

What im planning on doing this year is changing my 401k contribution to 18% in October so my taxable income comes down a bit. Gonna suck getting smaller paychecks for 2 months but itll be offset by the fact that I'll have to pay less.

Back