Welcome To aBlackWeb

In Chicago, 70% of COVID-19 Deaths Are Black

Man, fakes news. White people doing the same shit they just not recording it and posting it. We had an outage off 43rd and Wallace in Bridgeport at 3am this morning. Them cacs was in they yards partying it up.
They were in their yards.

Our people were in a public strip mall lot with what looked like over 300 people. Stop acting like we are in equal danger. We are not.

I'm not asking for shit from them.

I want us to do better for ourselves because no one is going to intervene in our self destruction.

If you're not ready to do that, we don't have a damn thing to talk about.
But I am staying indoors tell that shit to the ppl having side shows and block parties and see how they respond....some ppl are incorrigible

not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing....

imma wait this out
White folks are outside chilling not social distancing, but the media be like “look at those thugs outside”. While ignoring other groups doing the same thing.

The media stay showing groups of white folks.

Y’all just choosing to remember us doing it.

And to think a cpl of months ago it was said we couldn't even get it. At this point just assume if you go outside and breathe in the air your head is gonna explode in 5 days.

Who started that rumor/mindset in the first place? I know Waka Flocka made such comment. Too many celebs use their platform to spread misleading information.

Back