Welcome To aBlackWeb

In Chicago, 70% of COVID-19 Deaths Are Black

Shit crazy. I mean I can see if you live in the projects small space everybody copped up. But it’s literally death out here. Fuck having fun. These white people will let us die

Shit crazy. I mean I can see if you live in the projects small space everybody copped up. But it’s literally death out here. Fuck having fun. These white people will let us die
What you mean will?

They already on with it. Been okay with it.
We shouldn't have to worry about them no way.

Man dies of self-inflicted injuries after hours-long standoff that shut down Red Line, Dan Ryan on South Side: police
The man was shocked with a stun gun and taken to the University of Chicago Medical Center, where he died from self-inflicted stab wounds, police said.

A SWAT team responded to the station about 3:05 p.m. after the man, 27, was seen walking on the Red Line tracks with a knife, Chicago police said. Red Line service was suspended and traffic on the expressway was halted nearby.

About 8:15 p.m., the man was shocked with a stun gun by police and taken into custody, police said. He was taken to University of Chicago Medical Center, where he died from “self-inflicted stab wounds.”

The Cook County medical examiner’s office has not released details on his death.

Red Line service remained suspended between the 95th Street and Garfield stations, the CTA said. Shuttle buses for Red Line riders are available between 95th Street and Garfield.

This happened literally minutes away from that parking lot party where police also did not break anything up.

They are letting us kill ourselves.

Man, fakes news. White people doing the same shit they just not recording it and posting it. We had an outage off 43rd and Wallace in Bridgeport at 3am this morning. Them cacs was in they yards partying it up.

And for the life of me I dont know how a nigga with a knife shut down the dan ryan for hours. Took two hours to get the crib yesterday, smh.

Man, fakes news. White people doing the same shit they just not recording it and posting it. We had an outage off 43rd and Wallace in Bridgeport at 3am this morning. Them cacs was in they yards partying it up.
Exactly

We ain’t worrying bout them

Back