Breaking News IMPEACHMENT? - Trump Consults Attorneys

idk.. I think the whole admin is tainted... no one can be trusted.. they all know something or are somehow involved

Yall must forgot mike pence is a gotdamn jesus freak that hangs with the guy that ran Blackwater who is also a jesus freak that believes he is one of gods chosen warriors.

And he wants to privatize the police.

This.

I've heard folks say Pence is worse.

Reactions: konceptjones
what would be the realistic result of the Mueller investigation? I am just curious because according to the Constitution you need 2/3rd of the US Senate to convict / remove the President from office. You would need 66 out of a total of 100 senators to vote in favor of impeachment. Even with the midterms coming up, I don't know if that is a realistic goal with currently 51 Republicans, 47 Democrats and 2 Independents in the Senate. I wouldn't be surprised if they held both sides voted in sync with their own party. A significant amount of GOP Senators (Lindsey Graham, etc) have now hinted that Trump can fire Sessions, which in turn can be viewed as obstruction of justice.......do you really think atleast 16 GOP senators would vote against party lines to impeach Trump?

US Constitution, Article 1, Section 3

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

Impeachment?! Eh, this much hyped blue wave has to happen 1st. And i have zero faith in white ppl. Then can you indict a sitting potus?

To me the bigger issue is, the dems better not run a female in 2020 against him. Or i think he will win a 2nd term

Reactions: 313 Wayz
Yall must forgot mike pence is a gotdamn jesus freak that hangs with the guy that ran Blackwater who is also a jesus freak that believes he is one of gods chosen warriors.

And he wants to privatize the police.

Impeach em both. But Pence probably low key with his shit.

Impeachment?! Eh, this much hyped blue wave has to happen 1st. And i have zero faith in white ppl. Then can you indict a sitting potus?

To me the bigger issue is, the dems better not run a female in 2020 against him. Or i think he will win a 2nd term

C/s bolded.

I don't have faith in people period when I comes to voting for their best interests.

But a lot of white folks for some reason enjoy cutting their noses off to spite their faces. But shed crocodile tears when shyt nite them the hardest.

They've been running this commercial out here trying to get folks to impeach his ass.