Im over J cole acting fake broke

Do most ppl really buy apple for a flex tho? they got their marketing and carefully planned branding down pat. But I think the major motivating factor for buying apple is how different they are. The interface, workflow, in house hardware, applications. Apple's stuff is all very unique to their brand.

You know that feeling when u use a device and it's interface is just perfect, it feels right in ur hand, everything flows well, it's got apps and hardware tailored just how u like em and even the culture and community of the brand seems right for u? Ppl are drawn to stuff like that. Even if the cost is higher. It's like PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo rivalry. There's distinctions to each that the fanboys will rip eachother a new one over.

My media class in college used macs exclusively. They've got a bit of rep in the design/dev world. I considered buying one myself at some point but yeah, they're cost prohibitive for my broke ass.

Apple doesn't build anything in-house. Mac Pro's are expensive PC's, nothing special about them at all. There was once a time when Mac's were different (when they were based on IBM/Motorola Power processors), but that ended once they started shipping the Intel-based Macs. An iMac is nothing more than a laptop that ain't a laptop. Seriously, the processor and everything they use in them are mobile parts designed for low power laptops, that's how they're able to get them in those designs. The only thing about the iPhone that Apple really designed is the processor and even then they've typically taken pre-existing cores (i.e. ARM Cortex and PowerVR that everybody under the sun used), stuck them together in a single piece of silicon and had Samsung manufacture it claiming it's their own, original design. Those "amazing" Retina displays Apple gushes over? Samsung and LG joints. Foxconn builds most of Apple's shit on the same lines they build everybody else's shit 'cause stuff like motherboards are literally the same designs as their own (Foxconn sells their own line of PC motherboards as well as OEM stuff for Apple, Intel, etc).

What you're referring to is all manufactured "feelings" made possible by Apple's marketing machine.

Apple doesn't build anything in-house. Mac Pro's are expensive PC's, nothing special about them at all. There was once a time when Mac's were different (when they were based on IBM/Motorola Power processors), but that ended once they started shipping the Intel-based Macs. An iMac is nothing more than a laptop that ain't a laptop. Seriously, the processor and everything they use in them are mobile parts designed for low power laptops, that's how they're able to get them in those designs. The only thing about the iPhone that Apple really designed is the processor and even then they've typically taken pre-existing cores (i.e. ARM Cortex and PowerVR that everybody under the sun used), stuck them together in a single piece of silicon and had Samsung manufacture it claiming it's their own, original design. Those "amazing" Retina displays Apple gushes over? Samsung and LG joints. Foxconn builds most of Apple's shit on the same lines they build everybody else's shit 'cause stuff like motherboards are literally the same designs as their own (Foxconn sells their own line of PC motherboards as well as OEM stuff for Apple, Intel, etc).

What you're referring to is all manufactured "feelings" made possible by Apple's marketing machine.

Most of the individual parts of hardware come from different suppliers of course. I dunno if in house is the right term, but I meant all the gadgets are made to be within the fully compatible bubble of the apple brand. As opposed to android or windows' ubiquity on so many third party platforms and devices. It allows apple to maintain strict quality control standards, guarantees all their products can work seamlessly and gives them the ability to implement design or hardware ideas more efficiently.

Maybe that's all fairly negligible, I dunno. Personally I don't like that all their shit is so strictly controlled. Id rather have options. Apple almost seems like a cult.

See
You said I was mad?

You corny for this.

fuck is wrong with bruh?

man are you capable of a decent conversation without 5th grade insults?

did you use too much brain power and your vocabulary got low?

lmao

Nigga short circuited

Block that fuck nigga and be at peace out here big dog.

• Goat
Reactions: SheerExcellence
  • Haha
Reactions: King Freeman

Lmao. She out of order.