I'm Not Crying but.....

🤔

Maybe there isn't a table at all

Take from that what you will

How much to put his ass on timeout for however long I gotta have this avi for? @The Stranger I dont want a freebie neither..

Just so there are no misconceptions about what im asking here. Im not talkin bout a thread.. not talkin bout the sports bar. I mean timeout from the site lol

The shop says $100,000,000....I got it

Who gon make it happen?

How much to put his ass on timeout for however long I gotta have this avi for? @The Stranger I dont want a freebie neither..

Just so there are no misconceptions about what im asking here. Im not talkin bout a thread.. not talkin bout the sports bar. I mean timeout from the site lol

Who gon make it happen?
Wouldn’t the mature way be to turn the other cheek? An eye for an eye leaves the world blind

• Haha
Reactions: Inori

Who gon make it happen?
He hit you in the feels huh?

Done

• Haha
Reactions: Inori

Who gon make it happen?

giphy.gif

@mods

If yall banned the OP. Yall should unban him, atleast he started the conversation

Reactions: deadeye