Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Not Crying but.....

🤔

Maybe there isn't a table at all

Take from that what you will

How much to put his ass on timeout for however long I gotta have this avi for? @The Stranger I dont want a freebie neither..

Just so there are no misconceptions about what im asking here. Im not talkin bout a thread.. not talkin bout the sports bar. I mean timeout from the site lol

The shop says $100,000,000....I got it

Who gon make it happen?

How much to put his ass on timeout for however long I gotta have this avi for? @The Stranger I dont want a freebie neither..

Just so there are no misconceptions about what im asking here. Im not talkin bout a thread.. not talkin bout the sports bar. I mean timeout from the site lol

Who gon make it happen?
Wouldn’t the mature way be to turn the other cheek? An eye for an eye leaves the world blind

Who gon make it happen?
He hit you in the feels huh?

Done

Who gon make it happen?

giphy.gif

Back