Welcome To aBlackWeb

If You've Never Been To Prison...

lol

seems like most of yall on that Dubois

WeightyComfortableElk-small.gif

:pause:

I'm scared of who I'd have to become while in there and how hard it would be to adjust once back in "normal" life or if I even do adjust....

My mom's brother went to prison for some stupid shit for like 30 yrs and it legit stunted his mental growth by the time he got out. Like he's stuck at whatever age he was when he went in.

Cali shit different - I’d be worried about gang rules and politics that I know nothing about bein from DC, but if I was absolutely forced to pick I’d run Crip overall because at least I gotta couple Crip cousins in LA that could try to guide me I guess...

...and not bein able to talk to Mexicans while I’m inside would be tough because I got plenty ese homies.

Fuck the penn and prison tho...

...ain’t tryna ever see that shit.

Cali shit different - I’d be worried about gang rules and politics that I know nothing about bein from DC, but if I was absolutely forced to pick I’d run Crip overall because at least I gotta couple Crip cousins in LA that could try to guide me I guess...

...and not bein able to talk to Mexicans while I’m inside would be tough because I got plenty ese homies.

Fuck the penn and prison tho...

...ain’t tryna ever see that shit.
Don't think the gang thing matters in cali.

Its more about race, crips link up with bloods as long as they are black. Its a strength in numbers thing.

Or so I've heard.

Don't think the gang thing matters in cali.

Its more about race, crips link up with bloods as long as they are black. Its a strength in numbers thing.

Or so I've heard.

Definitely on some race shit...

...my nigga half Mexican (speak Spanish too and all’at) and did a stretch.

Wasn’t none of that “we’re all human all lives matter” shit - Bruh got forced to pick a fuckin side - you either runnin Mexican or Black...

...he picked Black, but that’s kinda fucked up when you really think about it.

yeah that rape shit is pretty much on everybody's mind the first time lol

I got put in a cell with this swole ass nigga....he was cool, but it took me a few days to loosen up

buddy was trying to share chips and shit and im steady like "im good bruh"....til he caught the message and we just laughed about the shit

ended up staying up all night roasting and listening to this nigga read his letters from his crazy ass daughter

tenor.gif

pause

I'm adding another one
Family and friends forgetting about me. I wrote to my cousins who went in jail a lot and one who went in to prison for awhile. I feel like being forgotten would just fuck with my head big time. Getting mail from family and friends would help

I'm adding another one
Family and friends forgetting about me. I wrote to my cousins who went in jail a lot and one who went in to prison for awhile. I feel like being forgotten would just fuck with my head big time. Getting mail from family and friends would help

People really don't understand how much those letters mean.

Getting forced into scenario where have to get into bs to defend self and get bid extended

this was always my biggest fear about prison growing up. I never thought bout that rape shit.. nigga would have to kill me first. Plus I knew dudes who did bids when I was coming up. They all said, shit ain't like that. But told me if u w the funny shit, theres plenty of it

Back