Welcome To aBlackWeb

If You've Never Been To Prison...

The Idiopathic Clown

The N*gga Y'all Love To Hate
What's your biggest fear going in if you ever went in? Went I did my small bid, I thought rape was gonna be everywhere. I thought niggas was gonna be lined up looking for new virgin booty.

But it ain't like that at all. Rape is frowned upon and can get you killed. Aside from the occasional fights, it was boring as fuck. What would be your biggest fear going in if you had to

Had a cousin in for racketeering. I was writing him asking all kinds of questions about the stereotypes of prison. My fear would be accidentally pissing off someone and then end up getting jumped. He told me he just kept to himself and there was a lot doing that as well

My biggest fear is being in a riot surrounding by killers that I know I can't trust. Anyone could come out of nowhere and stab you and of course rape

Not being to get my record expunged, being in a scenario that i have no control over and cant control..which is why I admire my "freedom"

yeah that rape shit is pretty much on everybody's mind the first time lol

I got put in a cell with this swole ass nigga....he was cool, but it took me a few days to loosen up

buddy was trying to share chips and shit and im steady like "im good bruh"....til he caught the message and we just laughed about the shit

ended up staying up all night roasting and listening to this nigga read his letters from his crazy ass daughter

Back