Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you're thinking about buying a car.......

This may be true, but a base model 2022 vehicle come standard with some features that were premium in 2014.

At my job we get base model vehicles for travel. Our 2019 Nissan Altima and 2020 Dodge Journey are nicely equipped for base model vehicles.

My point? The 2022 will have comparable features to that 2014 base or not.

Tell that to the salesman with the “fully loaded” 2014 lol

I wouldn't even buy a "new" car at this time.....only used and prob something only 2020 or older

reason is who knows what manufacturing defects resulting in recalls will be in those vehicles made during the height of the pandemic

and that's on top of the fact some dealers are trying to fleece customers with prices way over MSRP like t/s mentioned

if u buy a 2021/2022, u are def taking a risk of being overcharged....or worse buying something half-ass built🙁

Actually there’s more ppl buying new than used because the used market that is experiencing the biggest inflated prices by comparison. So buying new makes more logical sense on paper if going purely off ticket price.
Yea but they markup MSRP + whatever add on features they gon try to get you to buy. So you may end up paying 5-10k more new in some cases when it's all said and done.

Buying low mileage used might be better now. You can pay it off sooner and trade up.

You're getting fucked either way tho.

Saw that Volkswagen Arteon the other day, that bitch clean but not for no $40K no sir

Yea but they markup MSRP + whatever add on features they gon try to get you to buy. So you may end up paying 5-10k more new in some cases when it's all said and done.

Buying low mileage used might be better now. You can pay it off sooner and trade up.

You're getting fucked either way tho.
Facts

I know that’s probably stockholder related, but Carvana is terrible. We got a QX80 from them and it had all kind of windshield issues. When they buy a car from somebody I don’t even think they check the car much before just selling it to the next person. And if they do have to perform a repair, like replacing a windshield, they do it the cheapest they can which most likely ends up fucked up. Needless to say we sent that shit back and went to an actual dealership for the next car.

I will say though their customer service is A-1! Guess it has to be given how many fucked up cars they sell. They ended up taking the car back after 3 months no questions asked and sent us about $1500 in total to compensate for our troubles.

Now if you have a lemon you trying to offload, sell it to Carvana. Easy money. We sold our old Benz GL450 to them when we got the QX80. The AC had just gone out for good and the inside was all stained up from years of abuse by the kids. Buttons missing and shit. We paid $16k for it back in 2015 and sold it to them for $5k. That was a hell of a deal.

I know that’s probably stockholder related, but Carvana is terrible. We got a QX80 from them and it had all kind of windshield issues. When they buy a car from somebody I don’t even think they check the car much before just selling it to the next person. And if they do have to perform a repair, like replacing a windshield, they do it the cheapest they can which most likely ends up fucked up. Needless to say we sent that shit back and went to an actual dealership for the next car.

I will say though their customer service is A-1! Guess it has to be given how many fucked up cars they sell. They ended up taking the car back after 3 months no questions asked and sent us about $1500 in total to compensate for our troubles.

Now if you have a lemon you trying to offload, sell it to Carvana. Easy money. We sold our old Benz GL450 to them when we got the QX80. The AC had just gone out for good and the inside was all stained up from years of abuse by the kids. Buttons missing and shit. We paid $16k for it back in 2015 and sold it to them for $5k. That was a hell of a deal.
My Ford Fusion hybrid Battery was going out and it just got body work done after a tree fell on it

Traded that in for the Durango I have now and they gave me too much money for the Trade in value lol

I fucks with them

Funny enough the Durango came with an iffy battery and that needed to be replaced and the truck needed a $400 reflash but that was all covered so Carvana is good with me

Not with a Z06. He good in the long run too...assuming its a 2018 or newer.

It's a 2023. They drove all the way to Chicago just to buy it 'cause that's where the closest dealership with one was located when they dropped. Drove that bitch all the way back to Detroit while she drove the truck.

It's a 2023. They drove all the way to Chicago just to buy it 'cause that's where the closest dealership with one was located when they dropped. Drove that bitch all the way back to Detroit while she drove the truck.
wait....he got the Mid engine Z06? Yeah, he good even if he want to get out of it after 6-7 years.

wait....he got the Mid engine Z06? Yeah, he good even if he want to get out of it after 6-7 years.

Yup, got one of the first ones available for sale. I'm surprised he got it so "cheap", if you will. Still a whole lot over sticker but I would have figured they would sell for something like $200k.

Back