Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you're thinking about buying a car.......

You're more than likely getting robbed even more so than usual. The dealerships are gouging with these prices sometimes triple the actual MRSP (the price the car makers said the car should sell for). Everyone needs to be careful with the scams and don't bend to any pressure when you go to those car lots also.............buying new is a scam

Here's a vid to check out as well

That’s the base model
This may be true, but a base model 2022 vehicle come standard with some features that were premium in 2014.

At my job we get base model vehicles for travel. Our 2019 Nissan Altima and 2020 Dodge Journey are nicely equipped for base model vehicles.

My point? The 2022 will have comparable features to that 2014 base or not.

forgot where I read it but yrs ago dude was sayin if you wanna get a new car, wait til the end of the yr

cuz they'll be gettin out the '23 models & have the brand new '22 models at a discount

but these past few yrs the way everything has shot up idk how much that would be

My dad was an executive for Chrysler. August is the best time. They need to sale the current year models cuz they will have the new year models for sale starting in October

Back