Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you had superpowers would you use your powers for good or evil?

If you had superpowers would you use your powers for good or evil?

• Total voters
I’d use my shit for good. But only when I felt like it. Like I wouldn’t be a superhero cuz if I’m about to down to dinner and I see a hostage situation on the news…the cops gonna have to handle that shit. I’m not letting my spaghetti get cold.

I’d use my shit for good. But only when I felt like it. Like I wouldn’t be a superhero cuz if I’m about to down to dinner and I see a hostage situation on the news…the cops gonna have to handle that shit. I’m not letting my spaghetti get cold.

^^^ This... Sometimes that's just the way it has to be.

Changing the lot of black people worldwide could never be evil

I would be eliminating a fuckload of African leaders off rip. Any Prime Minister or warlord in an African nation on the take from YT would be right after Netanyahu and Middle Eastern terrorists. An insanely gruesome death, televised to the people to let them know to choose their next leader wisely and to let any potential leader know the fate that awaits them if they're not a righteous and just leader, and any warlord dealing in child soldiers, rape, etc would be right after.

:hahaha:

lol this is an inaccurate retelling of what happened

It wasn't.

Before making my final wish, I teleport to the locations of the leaders of Russia and the US.

Since they are ill intentioned towards each other and likely responsible for deaths, the rules of my second wish will determine their fate. Rinse and repeat until more rational heads prevail and stability and peace is restored across the globe, along with the value of the dollar.

Peace and stability remain and I choose to live my life in peace without teleporting as now the people around me have secured their fortunes as have I. After a life well lived I teleport one last time to the monkeypaw wish fulfilment center and punch whoever is granting these wishes in the face for causing mayhem across the globe.

I have no desire for a third wish... to avoid them using it as an opportunity to fuck me over one last time.
That's your right? Instead of resetting the world, you wanted to prologue the war all so you and yours could stay rich. Sure, you kill the leaders until "rational heads" prevail but how long does that take?

Sounds like a villain to me.

Back