Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you had superpowers would you use your powers for good or evil?

If you had superpowers would you use your powers for good or evil?

• Total voters
I'm doing perverted shit, self serving shit and I'm going to be bias when it comes to my people. Everything after is probably going to be good cause that's how I already am sans powers.

So if the aforementioned things ain't considered evil then I guess I'll be a hero.

Meagan goode and Salma hayek just gonna have to understand that yes I will go save the bus load of kids from falling off that bridge but they gotta take care of mine first.

Hero of sorts. More like a Black Adam crossed with Frank Castle. No amount of destruction is enough, wipe an entire country off the map if I felt it was for the greater good, torture is definitely on the menu, and I'll make sure those I deem to be deserving of death get it in the most painful way possible.

main-qimg-c5b4a6df1e20afb06253d4f917d2aeed

00332c8aa0baec8cf8fab3e915a8d87655c2d088.gif

I felt like I was the hero but @loud-ninja hatin ass was mad I used my monkey paw wishes to take from the rich šŸ¤£

That's what you remember? I remember you refusing to make everything go back to normal. You decided your peoples gonna be good with money while the rest of the world is destroyed. innocent lives lost. Poor kids caught up.

But let you tell it, you are heaven sent.

444135c0070bd7d6824bf48bce16e2bd.gif

It would probably be a split vote. I would finger snap waffle house out of existence. Half the people would want me dead and the sane people will honor me as a hero.

So one nigga raping bitches and the other is murking whole countries

Trump and Netanyahu

I would make an example of Netanyahu. His screams will fill the air as he begs for mercy and the world will watch as I do unto him what his military has done to the people of Gaza and the West Bank before slowly vaporizing him for all to see.

I would then reset the borders to the 1947 UN plan and if either side violates those borders, the offending party will suffer greatly.

Also, leaders of every terrorist organization will meet a fate similar to Benjamin's before their operation is destroyed. This includes The Klan and their affilliates.

We can all live together in peace, shit ain't that hard.

Back