Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you could choose.....

I'm only responding to what I've seen said in text and what I've heard said on pods..I'm not making any of this up..

Show me where I said I need to feminine up my personality.
Come one fam..ion remember what pod it was but you continually wrote you need to get ur sexy back. And on pods you said you were working on your softer voice..that sound to me like.. I need to feminine up me...but maybe that's just me..

Come one fam..ion remember what pod it was but you continually wrote you need to get ur sexy back. And on pods you said you were working on your softer voice..that sound to me like.. I need to feminine up me...but maybe that's just me..
I said I was GETTING my sexy back. Which I am because of what I was going through while I was absent from ABW. It’s not me being hard on myself, being hard on myself is constantly bashing myself and really believing what I say. That’s something I don’t do.

As far as the sexy voice it was a joke. We had a whole convo before the pod, that’s why I did the whole sexy voice thing.

All in all, I’m sorry you feel that way but I’m not hard on myself. I don’t bash myself. I don’t beat up myself over anything you said or other things. I love myself and work on what I feel needs to be worked on for ME, not anyone else. To say I judge myself off European standards is complete trash and a damn lie but you dont know me well enough to know that, I guess. In conclusion, what you and others may like or feel about me, matters not if I don’t feel the same. Maybe our definition of “hard on yourself” is different. It’s weird coming from someone who don’t know me like that to make such a claim tho.

:Will:

I knew I shouldnt have done this

But you said you wanted it....

In fact you were confident as hell these were the cconversatiins you wanted to have

You have no idea what you want....??‍♂️

when I hear Kandy ordering that two piece from Popeyes
The Rock Smell GIFs | Tenor

name three people on the site you would debate and whats the topic?

we all like to argue and we always right, right?

but who are the three people you would like to debate with no interruption ?

for me:
@AZTG young thundercat be getting outta pocket
@DMorgan even tho he wont care enough to reply
@BDP might be a challenge....i said might

You forgot to follow this up with your usual "I don't want no smoke!!"

I'll let that slide this time but don't press your luck

Back