Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you could choose.....

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
name three people on the site you would debate and whats the topic?

we all like to argue and we always right, right?

but who are the three people you would like to debate with no interruption ?

for me:
@AZTG young thundercat be getting outta pocket
@DMorgan even tho he wont care enough to reply
@BDP might be a challenge....i said might

Nobody, I dominated the last ABW debates to the point no one else wanted the smoke. It was then that I knew I was always right and everyone else was stupid.

name three people on the site you would debate and whats the topic?

we all like to argue and we always right, right?

but who are the three people you would like to debate with no interruption ?

for me:
@AZTG young thundercat be getting outta pocket
@DMorgan even tho he wont care enough to reply
@BDP might be a challenge....i said might

No one here can debate me fam.

That aint no disrespect to anyone, just facts.

Im the smartest person in any room im in. This whole forum included.

That dont mean you dumb, you just not me.

Last edited:
Trust me when I say I do everyone of you here a favor by not engaging in any debates...you’re all very welcome

Although I do really enjoy watchin’ y’all go at it from a distance...pause

Nah. You wanna debate, let’s debate. I’m sure he knew a debate would unfold in here.
Ok..its that's the way you want it..

What I've heard Kandy say about Kandy

My voice is too harsh..this is Kandy being too hard on Kandy

I need to feminine up my personality..this is Kandy being too hard on kandy

I like to talk but struggle to express myself properly...this is Kandy being to hard on Kandy

Relationships are tough for me..I believe the sentiment exist because Kandy is too hard on Kandy

really (1).gif

Now..kandy voice is not too harsh..kandy has the standard voice of African American woman

Kandy is very feminine, and kandy dresses modestly feminine but not overly sexual. Kandy is a strong woman, not fragile, not frail and judges herself off of European standards of women

Kandy expresses herself very well, kandys method of expression is truth and it's a language most dont understand because they dont speak it..which can make Kandy believe she is misunderstood

Ok..its that's the way you want it..

What I've heard Kandy say about Kandy

My voice is too harsh..this is Kandy being too hard on Kandy

I need to feminine up my personality..this is Kandy being too hard on kandy

I like to talk but struggle to express myself properly...this is Kandy being to hard on Kandy

Relationships are tough for me..I believe the sentiment exist because Kandy is too hard on Kandy

View attachment 317762
My voice isn’t as soft as others. Which, I’ve heard all my life. It’s the truth but I don’t trip on it, it is what it is. I don’t beat myself up about it, I joke about it. It ain’t that deep.

NEVER in my life have I said I need to feminine up my personality. I absolutely love my personality. I’m also feminine enough. My personality is my best trait and I’m thankful for the personality I do have. TF?! You bugging!

I dont struggle with expressing myself. Where you getting this from? I have a problem EXPLAINING things I’m trying to say. I talk a lot but I struggle EXPLAINING myself sometimes. Those close to me know because they’ll personally hear me talk in a huge circle to say the simplest shit. It’s even times, I’ll forget what I’m trying to say while explaining.

:mybad: I'm not even gonna go get them posts or those pods...

So...so..expressing and explaining at the same thing ?

Nah, for get it

Now..kandy voice is not too harsh..kandy has the standard voice of African American woman

Kandy is very feminine, and kandy dresses modestly feminine but not overly sexual. Kandy is a strong woman, not fragile, not frail and judges herself off of European standards of women

Kandy expresses herself very well, kandys method of expression is truth and it's a language most dont understand because they dont speak it..which can make Kandy believe she is misunderstood
Never thought my voice was too harsh. Just not soft as others. I still pull so ??‍♀️ My voice does what it does when it needs to.

I DO NOT judge myself off European standards. I got fuckin locs for fucks sake.

I’m not misunderstood.

bunch of reaching from someone who twisted or thought they heard something.

Back